Implantation bleeding? (10dpo give or take)

Cb26

Reaction score
It started yesterday with lots of stretchy cm with a blood streak through it, towards the afternoon it was a pinky colour, in the evening it had changed to a brown cm.

Early hours this morning I woke up with cramping that was weird, assumed it could be AF cause Im due on in 4 days, I don't normally come on early. After a bm this morning I wiped and got some very very faint red/pink and checking my cervix it was brown 🙈

So unbelievably confused right now any support welcome :)

I'm no expert but if it were me I would be getting excited! If you don't normally spot etc then it could well be a good sign! FX

It started yesterday with lots of stretchy cm with a blood streak through it, towards the afternoon it was a pinky colour, in the evening it had changed to a brown cm.

Early hours this morning I woke up with cramping that was weird, assumed it could be AF cause Im due on in 4 days, I don't normally come on early. After a bm this morning I wiped and got some very very faint red/pink and checking my cervix it was brown 🙈

So unbelievably confused right now any support welcome :)

The same thing happened to me last month and I ended up getting AF a few days after the weird discharge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->