Implantation bleeding? 8DPO; Light Pink; Can it be light bleeding for a couple days?

This is what my IB looked like.I do believe I had it on 10DPO but not sure.Good luck :flower:

THANK YOU! That is how mine looked too. That makes me hopeful. I should've thought to take a picture, I'm glad you did!

No problem.Glad you weren't grossed out by my pic lol.I only have a picture of it because I had no idea what it was at first.Lots of baby dust to you! :dust:

Hi Silmarian - I looked at the pictures and I just can't tell,...I wish I could :-(

Hi Silmarian - I looked at the pictures and I just can't tell,...I wish I could :-(

Thanks for trying! Not sure whether they'd mean anything of consequence anyway if you did. I'm just grasping at straws, I need to wait longer before testing, and I'm an impatient person.

:dust:

Thanks for trying! Not sure whether they'd mean anything of consequence anyway if you did. I'm just grasping at straws, I need to wait longer before testing, and I'm an impatient person.

:dust:

Growwllll..tell me about it. I'm definitely not going to win any awards for being patient..that's for sure

I have never had pink cm during my cycle at 8 dpo. The earliest I ever had the same exact cm was 4 days before my period. Is this implantation bleeding? Sorry it's kinda gross..actually more like embarrassing..

Attachments

• IMAG0432_1_1.jpg
    IMAG0432_1_1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMAG0439_1.jpg
    IMAG0439_1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMAG0441_1.jpg
    IMAG0441_1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 24
Im 6dpo and had what sounds like the same thing 2 days ago. Everyone said it was too early had too heavy. I hope thats not the case for us :)

How r u doing girl im havng the same! I had a smiley cd13 currently cd18 and i woke up with pink spotti ng idk what it is :( its still there very light ive NEVER had anykind of spotting ever earliest af has started is cd26 they are usually 28-33 cycles

Im 6dpo and had what sounds like the same thing 2 days ago. Everyone said it was too early had too heavy. I hope thats not the case for us :)

How r u doing girl im havng the same! I had a smiley cd13 currently cd18 and i woke up with pink spotti ng idk what it is :( its still there very light ive NEVER had anykind of spotting ever earliest af has started is cd26 they are usually 28-33 cycles

Hey how are you? My cycles are similar. Earliest 26 latest 32. But almost always 28-29. So I was actually checking my cervix and that creamy pink tinge came out like it does a few days before my period starts..It's almost always. Actually that's how I know my period is coming. But never ever 1 or 2 weeks before. Mine only lasted that day and I noticed that it had Horne on my underwear but because they were dark I couldn't tell. After I saw that I realized that it also had been on my underwear not only when I checked my cervix. So I started to cry with joy...but since I've been trying for a year now...I didn't want to get my hopes up. I checked my cervix today and I didn't have any pink. And never after that day. My temp also diped that day as well which is why I was crying of joy. So I guess we shall Ser. I'm afraid to test and haven't yet. How about you? Did you take pics? Did it look like mine?

Good that ur still in the running as for me no it looks like af now which is odd ive never been this early i think something is wrong i have the same cycles as u 28-33 earliest has been cd26 not cd18 i had my first Smiley cd13 and now this my temps never went up so yea idk what this bleeding/af is coming from

Good that ur still in the running as for me no it looks like af now which is odd ive never been this early i think something is wrong i have the same cycles as u 28-33 earliest has been cd26 not cd18 i had my first Smiley cd13 and now this my temps never went up so yea idk what this bleeding/af is coming from

Don't worry. My charts were wack. Some didn't even show ovulation. The only thing that got me is the temp dip and spotting and don't have it now which I'm supposed to. But we shall see. It's up to God. Worry not...you'll have your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->