Implantation bleeding and BFP....

SummerSun05

Reaction score
How many days after you suspected you had implantation bleeding did you get your BFP? I think I experienced implantation bleeding and if so then I implanted late. About 10dpo. When would I expect a positive? I believe at 17dpo I had a very faint line on a first response. I'm nervous to test again. I've also been having either a tension headache or migraine that won't go away since about 9dpo. I have a headache every now and again but NOTHING like this! I had similar headaches with baby #4. I'm just nervous that I may have gotten a positive the other day and it may of been a chemical pregnancy or start to a mc. I miscarried in 2013 between baby #2 and #3. My only mc and my Dr believed it to be from my thyroid levels being too high. (I have hypothyroidism but it's never affected my cycles. I'm actually blessed to have normal 30-33 day cycles and have 4 children!)

My spotting lasted about a day & a half. 2 days max. It was only about 4 times I wiped and there was a tiny bit of dark red or brown and once maybe pinkish. I had a little bit of cramping around that time. Again this started at 10dpo. 4 days before my missed period. I never get crampin before or with periods. Only when I was in my young teenage years. I've also never spotted like this and didn't get a full blown period.

My implantation bleeding was late also at 10 dpo. It lasted half a day but I got my BFP the next afternoon- ~36 hours later. They say it takes two days from implantation for it to come up pos.

I got a bfp 3 days after implantation (I had cramping, not bleeding though at 6 dpo, + at 9) with my last pg. I never tested so early with the others though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->