Implantation bleeding days apart?

Millhaven

Cautiously expecting #02
Reaction score
We’re trying to conceive a sibling and I ovulated on CD 15 according to FF. Normally my cycles seem to be around 26-28 days long. I’m on CD 28 now and my period is due today.

I haven’t had any period cramping like I normally do before the period starts. But I’ve had some spotting. That’s new for me. I had some pink spotting while wiping during one visit to the toilet on CD 26 (11 DPO) and it stopped. Sorry for TMI, but I saw some pink today while wiping after a bowel moment this morning. Yes, it was from my lady parts. ;) Then it was gone.

So, could this be implantation bleeding or just an odd cycle?

Is it possible to have IB days apart?

It also seems like everyone gets their BFP on 8-10 DPO. Mine are still BFN. :(

I also have a warm, full feeling in my uterus with some twinging and tugging.

We’re trying to conceive a sibling and I ovulated on CD 15 according to FF. Normally my cycles seem to be around 26-28 days long. I’m on CD 28 now and my period is due today.

I haven’t had any period cramping like I normally do before the period starts. But I’ve had some spotting. That’s new for me. I had some pink spotting while wiping during one visit to the toilet on CD 26 (11 DPO) and it stopped. Sorry for TMI, but I saw some pink today while wiping after a bowel moment this morning. Yes, it was from my lady parts. ;) Then it was gone.

So, could this be implantation bleeding or just an odd cycle?

Is it possible to have IB days apart?

It also seems like everyone gets their BFP on 8-10 DPO. Mine are still BFN. :(

I also have a warm, full feeling in my uterus with some twinging and tugging.

Hi! I’m somewhat in a similar boat. I had af the 15th of November ovulated on the 21st and had some blood tinged mucus on the 29th which was 8dpo
Hubby and I had intercourse last night and afterwards I had some light pink/brown ewcm into this morning and then quit. Af is due in 3 days but all of my tests are negative too!

That sounds very much like implantation and yes it can stop and come back. Don't worry about not getting a BFP yet. With one of my kids I got BFNs or extremely faint and questionable BFPs until 18DPO. A digital said no at 13DPO and I started to spot brown but more than spotting it seemed like a like period just brown. I thought I was out but the morning it stopped I took my last digital jus to see and it said yes. It took a whole week for it to be clearly BFP because implantation was still in process. You're not out. You have two more days to be officially late. If there's no spotting tomorrow you should test .

Oh wow I see that this is an old thread. You wrote 11.23rd and here i am saying you have two more days to be late SMH. What was the outcome?

Thanks for your answer. I got my AF shortly after so it was a bfn...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->