Implantation bleeding? Help

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
First of all I'll start with the fact that we aren't trying for a baby as we are getting married next June. We already have a son who is 19 months old. I never had any implantation bleeding with him, it took a year to conceive him and I was temping at the time. I had a positive test about a week before I was even due my period.

This is my problem.
My period tracker says I ovulated approximately 2 weeks ago. I have never suffered from constipation in my life - for about a week now i have not been able to go. I've had painful cramps which I blame on that. I've also had sharp pains which I remember from my first pregnancy and I've had round ligament pain. But I'm not saying it's anything significant.

My tracker says I am due in 2 days, I can sometimes be a few days early which is why it was no surprise to me when I started spotting. I had brown when i wiped so I put a pad down and from the whole day I had nothing but a small brown patch, I fully expected to start my period the next morning. Same again, the next day I had basically nothing but a small brown patch and at most I had some pink discharge after an attempted bowel movement.
What do you thinks happening? Ive tried pregnancy tests before the spotting began which were negative which I assume (if this is IB I assume pregnancy test was too early)

Opinions please?

Could be, unfortunately the only thing to do is wait and test again, good luck xxx

I agree with pp...there is absolutely no way to tell for sure if its IB. So many people ask a out if it is, and everyone always has to tell them its a wait and see game. If it is IB then within a few days you should see a positive test as hcg takes at least 48hrs to double.

Sounds like it could very well be ..... Like pp said only one way to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->