implantation bleeding? late period..

lexi.b

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
I have a small blood cyst, had it since March, but my periods have always been regular. Slight pain every now and then, never near bad. So June 1st, i ovulated. June 4th, had sex. the 6th, i found a nickel sized amount of blood in my panties, the following day it turned brown, old blood. Nothing after that. June 10th had sex, three days later it was a creamy blood mix, like blood and cm, only a small amount and stayed for less than maybe 6 hours. Then another new thing is this pinching like pain in the bottom right of my abdomen, which lasted for a few days. Then the 16th, my period was supposed to come and only lasts for 4-5 days but it has yet to show. couldn't be pregnancy could it? Implantation bleeding doesn't happen that soon does it? All of this is very new for me, the light bleeding after sex, missed period, and pinching pains, maybe it's something else ? I have no signs of a period except major sore boobs. They were sore on the second, the pain hasn't left at all so i have had the soreness since it's started, but these past few days the pain has found it's way mainly to my nipples, with barely any soreness in my boobs. :S

I have a small blood cyst, had it since March, but my periods have always been regular. Slight pain every now and then, never near bad. So June 1st, i ovulated. June 4th, had sex. the 6th, i found a nickel sized amount of blood in my panties, the following day it turned brown, old blood. Nothing after that. June 10th had sex, three days later it was a creamy blood mix, like blood and cm, only a small amount and stayed for less than maybe 6 hours. Then another new thing is this pinching like pain in the bottom right of my abdomen, which lasted for a few days. Then the 16th, my period was supposed to come and only lasts for 4-5 days but it has yet to show. couldn't be pregnancy could it? Implantation bleeding doesn't happen that soon does it? All of this is very new for me, the light bleeding after sex, missed period, and pinching pains, maybe it's something else ? I have no signs of a period except major sore boobs. They were sore on the second, the pain hasn't left at all so i have had the soreness since it's started, but these past few days the pain has found it's way mainly to my nipples, with barely any soreness in my boobs. :S

hi sis
I am now in similar situation CD41 .I usually have average regular cycle of 28-30 days once the longest cycle was of 33 days...but this time no af...on CD23 I had lil brownish discharge for few hours which I thought that af is coming but that was not af dont know whether that was IB or not...then on CDD34 had whitish thick CM for once ...now today is CD41 n on CD37-38 got BFN ...lots of baby dust to u sis:flower:

I got a bfp, I'm 6 weeks and 3 days :)

I tested the 22nd, after I completely missed my period, It was supposed to come the 16th last month and lasts for about 5 days and I used first response, got a positive with the first one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->