Implantation bleeding or a miscarriage at 9dpo?!

Happyveggie

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm really confused. Since 1dpo I have had sore boobs, occasional sickness, dizzy spells, back ache, almost identical symptoms to when I fell pregnant with my son. 9dpo I started bleeding (with my son I bled from 11dpo for 4 days, not heavy but more than so-called spotting and bright red). This time round the bleeding has been fairly heavy, not as heavy as AF but needed to wear a pad. It has been 4 days and only just stopping. I just presumed it was a chemical pregnancy as had really noticeable cramps and back ache as well. But then my boobs started hurting again and I'm wondering if its even possible to have a miscarriage at 9dpo anyway?!! I'm now 13 dpo. Bfn yesterday. Too scared to take a test today, I know it's stupid but I can't bring myself to do it again!
This was definitely not AF as the bleeding was very thin and bright red like with my son. Also no clots.
Any thoughts/advice?!

I don't think it's a mc because it would've been accompanied with clots. Maybe it is implantation bleeding? When did you test positive the last time? Maybe wait until AF is officially late and test again. GL and :dust:

Ok, so I'm really confused. Since 1dpo I have had sore boobs, occasional sickness, dizzy spells, back ache, almost identical symptoms to when I fell pregnant with my son. 9dpo I started bleeding (with my son I bled from 11dpo for 4 days, not heavy but more than so-called spotting and bright red). This time round the bleeding has been fairly heavy, not as heavy as AF but needed to wear a pad. It has been 4 days and only just stopping. I just presumed it was a chemical pregnancy as had really noticeable cramps and back ache as well. But then my boobs started hurting again and I'm wondering if its even possible to have a miscarriage at 9dpo anyway?!! I'm now 13 dpo. Bfn yesterday. Too scared to take a test today, I know it's stupid but I can't bring myself to do it again!
This was definitely not AF as the bleeding was very thin and bright red like with my son. Also no clots.
Any thoughts/advice?!

Maybe it is just a heavy implantation bleed and hpt isn't picking it up yet? I don't think it's a miscariage at 9 dpo...I have read online that it's definitely possible to have a heavier implantation bleed that lasts even 7 days...i would take a hpt in a few days and don't stress!!!

I highly doubt it could have been a MC that early. Could possibly have been a chemical or implantation bleeding or early AF. It would be too early for clots to form really if it was a pregnancy too.

Thanks everyone. BFN this morning at 13 dpo. I know that's still early, but also I'm still bleeding. It's definitely not AF, its just completely different to normal and the pregnancy symptoms were so pronounced. I'm fairly sure its a chemical (especailly with the cramps and bad back pain to the point I had problems standing up), I probably just O'd early, or it was implantation bleeding that led to a very very early miscarriage. Trying not to let it get me down, looking forward to trying again and the next tww! I've heard you're super fertile after a chemical, so am feeling optimistic. Good luck to everyone trying!:flower:

Could it just be a light period? Very woman has the odd light or heavy one. Fingers crossed you get a bfp soon x x

Doubt it was a light period. It was just completely weird. Also had very very definite pregnancy symptoms, completely different to normal cycle. The bleeding was very thin, can only describe it like when I had implantation bleeding with my son except much more of it and with cramps and back ache. Today it's almost gone, just weird and brown! Wish I understood my body more!! But not giving up hope of bfp in future if not this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->