Implantation bleeding or AF?

Janene2005

Reaction score
I'm 7DPO according to my ClearBlue digital ovulation tests (the two most fertile day ones) and I just started spotting, kind of a lot. It's bright red and usually my first day of AF is dark brown spotting. Its not enough for a pad or tampon, I just wiped it away with TP, but I'm having a little cramping too. Am I out this month? This happened last month too. I was only 11DPO and I got AF. I have PCOS but my cycles are never like this. I always O three weeks to the day after first day of AF and get my period two weeks to the day after I O. I didn't have implantation bleeding with my first two pregnancies. I had my first c-section the last time though. Could that be the reason? Could it be a miscarriage already? A chemical pregnancy? Ugh, what's going on?

Hey! The EXACT same thing happened to me. Bright red on wipe then nothing except tiniest bit of brown spotting for 4 days. Today bright red when i weed again and now nothing. Sorry I can't help much but know it sometimes helps to hear others are suffering the same as you. I am seeing doc tomorrow as it makes no sense for me to have this at 7dpo, and last month my cycle was a week longer than expected. Argh! Sending best wishes and hope its implantation bleeding for you x

Louloubelle2: can you please update me on what your dr says. I'm bleeding heavier now so I'm thinking its AF but concerned that it's so early. Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->