Implantation Bleeding or Early Period?

MG0423

Reaction score
Hi Everyone- looking for your expertise. My husband and I have been TTC for almost two years. All blood tests, ultrasounds, HSGs and SAs have been normal and we are set to start Clomid next month. Right now I'm 11 DPO (day 24). I've been charting and taking OPKs so I'm pretty sure I ovulated on day 13. Typically I have a 27-28 day cycle. This morning, I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was pink on the toilet paper. I also had a dip in my temp this morning (about .4 degrees).
Could this be implantation bleeding or do you think it's an early period?

Thanks in advance for all help!

It could be either, although from what I've read, people seem to get implantation bleeding a bit earlier than where you're at right now. But I guess anything is possible! Any other symptoms?

Slightly sore breasts and slight cramping- but I guess both of those could be period related too! So confusing....

Implantation can happen any time up to 12DPO, although around 7-9DPO is more common... I'm in the same kind of limbo.

Had intense cramping at 9DPO (normally have a 12DPO cycle) and thought my period must be coming. I'm 10DPO today, still slightly cramping but nowhere near as bad x

Well best of luck to you :)

I too have sore breasts and Ever so slight cramping and I'm about 8 DPO. No bleeding/spotting though.

thanks MG :) sending the best of luck to you also, hope the witch stays away x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->