Implantation bleeding or just AF ? PLEASE HELP

rosie_91

Reaction score
]hi ladies,
i'm a bit confused with whats going on with my body at the moment,
im not sure if what I'm experiencing is implantation bleeding or if its just the start of my period?
i had a natural miscarriage on the 14.09.13 due to blighted ovum, my doctor said once the bleeding stopped we were fine to start trying again & we have been going at it like crazy!
my AF was due this thursday being 24.10.13 & i noticed very light spotting yesterday, but had none of my usual period indicators e.g. sore boobs & backache so i was unsure if thats what was happening , anyway today the bleeding got a little heavier but only there when i went to the toilet & wiped.
i've had mild cramping but thats it :wacko:
i'd love to hear any of your opinions or stories that you have to share!
I'm driving myself crazy waiting!!
also is it to early to do a HPT ??

It just depends, sometimes it can be too early, depending on the test and your levels. However, you may be experiencing this irregularity due to the miscarriage. On the other hand, they say you are the most fertile after a miscarriage and likely to get pregnant after it. I would call your doctor! Good luck, maybe you are pregnant :)

I've read it usually takes around 4 days after implantation bleeding until there is enough HcG in your urine to get a positive HPT test. Good Luck! Xx

i really hope i am, I'm hoping the spotting stops tomorrow instead of picking up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->