Implantation bleeding or just an early AF?

bethebest

Reaction score
So my husband and I have been TTC for about a month now. The first day of my last period was May 10th. My next expected period is June 7th. Yesterday June 3rd I started getting cramps and my lower back started hurting. this happens when I get my period. My breasts have been so tender which is normal for my period but it's also very full. It looks gigantic!!! even my husband is asking "what is happening??" But I'm not expecting my period until June 7th.. I went to the washroom and when I wiped I saw light pink discharge. I waved it off as my period coming. But is it? can it be implantation bleeding? I did take a pregnancy test that morning (June 3rd) and it was a BFN. What do I do? is my cycle just switching? My period is like clockwork. It always comes on time.

Only thing you can do is wait it out. Test by June 7th!

I had the exact same thing happen on June 3, and am due my period on June 7. I've never had implantation bleeding with my other pregnancies. I only bled for a few hours on the 3rd, and then it stopped. Also Negative test, but its too early to test until period is actually due.

Bethebest, you won't get an accurate test result until your period is actually due, so test tomorrow for sure if period hasn't started by then. I'll be testing again tonight and tomorrow, lol. I wasn't trying to get pregnant, so this may be a surprise for me and hubby.

I have a similar issue, I wasn't supposed to start af until June 10th, however I started bleeding on June 1st, it was very light and never required a pad or tampon and was really only there when I wiped. It lasted 3 days then completely stopped. I've never in my life had a period come that early, I've either started two days early or two days late. My first pregnancy I had no idea I was pregnant until I was 5 days late and never had any bleeding at all. I know I still have 5 days till af was supposed to start and waiting to test is bugging the crap out of me. Anyone else have the same issue and ended up getting a positive result after waiting till af was supposed to be due?

Well, AF due today, hasn't started yet. Test still negative, but my previous pregnancies were never positive the very first day of period being due. I had to order more tests, so I'll test again tomorrow.

So I cracked and tested today, but I got a very very faint line on two different tests of bfp! Will wait two days and do another one and see if the line gets darker, period isn't due till the 10th, so for everyone with the early bleeding don't give up hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->