Implantation bleeding or ovulation bleeding?

RhoRho

Reaction score
Hi.
I have been reading other peoples posts for 2 years & today I have decided to post my own.
DH & I have been trying for over 2 years with 1 miscarriage.
I have been going to acupuncture & doing fertility smoothies so trying to be healthy.
My cervical mucus isn't amazing but this month I had huge amounts of EW in the morning of CD10 but only for a couple of hours. DH & I did the BD & 4 days after.
If I take CD10 as ovulation then on day CD17 I had cramps followed by very pink spotting early evening. If I take the EW as O day then I would be DPO7. When I woke there some more spotting & abit of mucus with blood. During the day I've had weird cramps in the lower abdomen are just above the pelvic bone. But then it moves to the left or right ovary area.
I've been temping as well (1st month) and my temp keeps on going up & down. Maybe 2 days at 36.1C then spike up again to 36.5C.
I want to take it as implantation but DH is saying don't get your hopes up.
I would love to know what others think :)

Welcome :flower:

CD10 could've been your ovulation or you could've been leading up to it.

What did your temp show on CD10, did it spike up after and stay elevated?

CD17 could be both depending on the length of your cycles.

It was 36.2C then spiked to 36.7C two days later then dropped back down to 36.1C.
I average on a 28 day cycle.
Thanks for replying ��

Usually your temp spikes and stays elevated once ovulation has occurred, with it dropping back down I'm guessing CD10 wasn't ovulation. Has your temp gone back up and stayed high?

It dropped to 36.1C for 3 days then spiked to 36.5C (same day as spotting) then dropped to 31.1C. Tomorrow will be the next temp rise

Usually your temp spikes and stays elevated once ovulation has occurred, with it dropping back down I'm guessing CD10 wasn't ovulation. Has your temp gone back up and stayed high?[/QUOTE

Here's my chart

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-13-18-17-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-13-18-17-53.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 8
This morning it spiked again to 36.8C. My temp goes up & down & up & down.
Maybe that's the problem & why I haven't fallen pregnant yet

Yes possibly, it isn't giving a clear ovulation yet, possibly CD18 is your ovulation if you keep rising. Fingers crossed, just keep BD.

I just had what I am hoping was IB and it was pink too.

Looking at your temps I can relate oh too well. And yes, that is exactly why you have not fallen pregnant. Do you have PCOS or another fertility issue?

Low or a lack of progesterone causes temps to be erratic. Feel free to private message me if you want. I have a lot of info on it because I have PCOS and thus chronically low progesterone. Healing myself as we speak.

It seems that my temp has spiked and the bleeding was ovulation bleeding. Something must have ruptured and that's the pain and the bleeding. Not sure if its a good sign or not.
I've attached my chart.
I have had checks and blood works done and everything was fine except for the FSH was high. But my homeopath said that would be normal as that's what we've been stimulating.
I'm hoping that with tracking my temp for a few months I'll be able to see a pattern.
Fingers crossed.
Thanks to LoveIsAllINo and CarlyP for giving advice.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-16-07-43-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-16-07-43-36.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 3
I had fertile cm and bloody EWCM on cd21 but did not ovulate until cd35. I don't always get that spotting but when I have in the past it's meant anything and used to drive me mad with wondering what it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->