Implantation bleeding? Please help?

mittensxoxo

Reaction score
Around the 3rd to 4th of this month I was ovulating and my bf of many years let off inside of me. Sorry if tmi. Then until now I have experienced light headed-ness and often morning sickness. The pass two years I have been suffering from constipation intensely, I would have a BM about once every two weeks. Though this past week or two i've been going like crazy! Almost every day and sometimes up to five times a day! I noticed on the sixteenth that the BM was very green. Then on the seventeenth that morning i wiped and saw blood. My period is always on the 18th and has never come early, This confused me. The blood continues throughout the day but only drops at a time on my pad, it never fills. I had some very brown blood but also pink and red, yesterday I even had two clots, and extreme pain nothing like my menstrual cramps. I have read that many woman experience this with implantation bleeding and was wondering if that could be what i'm going through? The blood mainly only comes out when I pee which is very unusual. It is even lighter today and I think it may end soon! Please help.

Sounds like it could be an infection the way your BM is messed up. Keep yourself hydrated and if this continues for the next day or 2 I would see a Dr. There are a few explanations such as IBS and as far as BM turning green it can be what you ate as far as green leafy veges, vitamins, etc. Unfortunately I am not sure about the spotting you keep having. Your hormones might be off as well. I hope I have helped you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->