Implantation bleeding question?

Sarah_16x

Mum to Jayden & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi I'm due on my period around 23rd , but on the 16th which is a week before my period. When I went toilet I noticed a little bit of very light pink on the tissue

Anyone else had this and got their bfp?

Xx

I had some link pink discharge about a week before my bfp. Followed the few days after by brownish discharge. Around 6-7dpo it started but didn't get my bfp till 15dpo. Tbh though I think it can go either way. I've read lots of ladies who have had it and gone on to get s bfp and lots of ladies who then went on to get af. Have you tested yet? Fingers crossed you get your bfp :)

I tested the past 3 days and you can see lines but it hasn't got any darker I'm just wondering if it's going turn into my af coming as id of properly got 2 dark lines by now as I'm due on in 3 days xx

If you are getting a second line no matter how dark it is its still considered a positive. It will only start to get darker every 48-72hrs as the hcg rises. If you test everyday you wont see a difference since hcg doesnt rise that fast. But as they say a line is a line no matter how dark or light.

I tested the past 3 days and you can see lines but it hasn't got any darker I'm just wondering if it's going turn into my af coming as id of properly got 2 dark lines by now as I'm due on in 3 days xx

What kind of tests are you using? I had implantation bleeding that I thought was AF at first, but less than 24 hours and it completely stopped. White-ish cm even started and I knew this was not normal for AF. I've never had it come and go so quickly. So I started testing with cheap tests and got very clear negatives. I even used one cheapy in the morning, and by late afternoon, I wanted to test again cause I knew something was off. I went into my stock pile of tests and took out the expensive one, which I've never done before. It was a FRER and it was positive immediately. Later on I went out to get a digital test. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->