Implantation bleeding? This soon? Or what!

pattycakesmom

Reaction score
Okay, I am new here - obviously. But hope to stick around. :) I have been googling like crazy and every time I think I have found something it is just other people saying they are going through the same and never any answers. And no one EVER goes back to say "guys guess what i was right i'm pregnant!" lol

My period started August 14th, my "fertile days" were between the 26th-29th the peek day being the 28th.. My fiance left to Saudi Arabia on the 28th notta that day, but on the 26th and the 27th (late night) we had intercourse. Now yesterday I had brownish spotting a little mucousy , very light enough to put a liner on though. If that was implantation bleeding wouldn't it be a little soon for it? I'm so lost and confused. Every where I read it says 6-12 dpo is when implantation occurs, this would have made it at the most 5 days! AF is not due till the 11th. Hoping and wanting in one hand and the icky possibility of it not being in the other! Has anyone else had implantation occur so soon? Is it probably something else? Share your implantation bleeding stories with me! I am dying to know but know I have quite some time before I can test. This would be baby # 3 and likely my last!

Okay, so I take it either you guys are tired of people asking about implantation bleeding or no one has experienced this..:nope:

It's nothing I've experienced, sorry I can't be of more help. You could try posting it on the main 'TTC' forum as it is more widely read than this one?

I was going to ask something similar! I'm not sure of the answer though sorry! Maybe you could try the main TTC forum?

x

It could be IB even though it's early, there's no fixed timeline. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->