implantation bleeding? TMI pic, alert!

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I figured I was better off posting here, as I will probably get a better response. Did any of you have implantation bleeding? If so, what was it like?

I had ovulation bleeding that lasted 4 days, for the first time ever. I thought I was coming on, but it never progressed and I got all the signs for ovulation along with the spotting.

Then, after that stopped, a few days later I've been having this.. today it seems to of stopped. I thought again it was AF coming slightly earlier (I'm due on Friday, and I'm 10dpo today). I did a pregnancy test yesterday, it was 25 sensitivity - bfn! :(

Does anyone have any idea? I've not noticed any pregnancy symptoms as such, but I didn't have any with my first pregnancy.

Thanks in advance! :) X

Attachments

• IMG_20141228_213551.jpg
    IMG_20141228_213551.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20141228_213600.jpg
    IMG_20141228_213600.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 22
Hi Hun I had spotting around 3weeks pregnant but already got my bfp then two days later was spitting on/off for a day, I think mine was implantation spot but just took it's time coming out it looked like that pink/tan and loads of cm fingers crossed it's implantation for you xx

Thank you ladies. I've just been to the loo, and there's a bloodstain in my pants, but still just like this when I wipe. Am I out, again? :cry:

I've just had very stringy, clear, thick mucus - it had a streak of blood through it. I thought this was an ovulation thing!? I had the same when I ovulated on the 19th!? AF is due Friday, I can't be ovulating again, surely?

Do you take your temp? That's the best way to confirm ovulation. One month I had bleeding when I thought I would have been ovulating, but my temps never rose so I didn't ovulate. I had ewcm, sharp pains that felt like O, and then bleeding. Turned out to be two months without AF as I had cysts.

See how you go, try another test in a few days and good luck :) otherwise chat to your doctor as they may make some notes in case it happens again.

For my IB, I had dark brown for a few hours, then it turned to bright red, and slowly tapered off to light pink. I thought for sure I was out. All up is was maybe 24 hours and then gone.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->