Implantation bleeding..*Updated*

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it lasts? How much is considered normal for implantation bleeding? What colour should it be? :blush:

Update...Well i had on and off spotting yesterday,it hasnt gotten any heavier,but its turned from pinky colour to bright red today. Have not lost any clots,but very water bright red bleeding. Not soaking my pads either and seems to be alot less,turning brown again. Not sure if it is implantation or just funky period. I was adviced by my mw since its so light compared to my usual to test this weekend. Altho im not getting my hopes up.:cry: Thanks for all the suport and replies girls.Its greatly appreciated.:hugs:

i think it should last for a few hours and be either red or brown and i think its more spotting then a bleed

hope this helps

there you go! hope this helps!!

What is implantation bleeding?

Implantation bleeding occurs when a fertilised egg attaches itself to the wall of the womb.

During implantation the tissue surrounding the fertilised egg burrows into the endometrium (the lining of the uterus), forming links with the mother's blood supply and body tissue that will gradually develop into the baby's lifeline for the next 9 months, the placenta. It is during the attachment process that a small amount of blood may be released.

What does implantation bleeding look like?

Most women report experiencing implantation bleeding as light spotting that's either light pink or brown in colour. Unlike menstruation it tends only to appear over a period of one - three days and is usually intermittent rather than a regular flow that becomes heavier over time.

When does it occur?

Implantation bleeding tends to occur before menstruation is expected, this is usually between six and twelve days after ovulation. Most women experience menstruation approximately 14 days after ovulation however this will depend on your individual cycle.

there you go! hope this helps!!

What is implantation bleeding?

Implantation bleeding occurs when a fertilised egg attaches itself to the wall of the womb.

During implantation the tissue surrounding the fertilised egg burrows into the endometrium (the lining of the uterus), forming links with the mother's blood supply and body tissue that will gradually develop into the baby's lifeline for the next 9 months, the placenta. It is during the attachment process that a small amount of blood may be released.

What does implantation bleeding look like?

Most women report experiencing implantation bleeding as light spotting that's either light pink or brown in colour. Unlike menstruation it tends only to appear over a period of one - three days and is usually intermittent rather than a regular flow that becomes heavier over time.

When does it occur?

Implantation bleeding tends to occur before menstruation is expected, this is usually between six and twelve days after ovulation. Most women experience menstruation approximately 14 days after ovulation however this will depend on your individual cycle.
Thanks for that hunny it was very helpfull. :hugs: Mines red tho and im wearing a panty liner,so maybe it is my AF around corner.

you're welcome. ive read on this site though that some women have bright red bleeding. so maybe not!! hope its not the :witch: comin to getcha!!

*********** :baby: baby dust :baby: ***********

p.s. is this number 1 you're ttc?

p.s. is this number 1 you're ttc?
:hugs:
Hi hunny...Its number 5! Gosh sounds alot when i actually wright it down. I have two boys, then had mc at 6.5 weeks and then had a loss of another little boy at 36.5 weeks. :hugs:

has the bleeding stopped hun?

Not completely.....fizzeling out now....so weird tho. My AF is usually so heavy that i need to use night time pads,getting away with liners. I have no idea whats up with my body at the moment:dohh: How are you today hunny?

sorry to hear about your mc's hun. waow 5 is a lot!!!

sorry to hear about your mc's hun. waow 5 is a lot!!!

I know:rofl: But out of the 5 i only have two that i got to bring home. And im not feeling too optomistic with having a positive test now. As im still bleeding/spotting. Its very light for me if it is my AF. Im usually very heavy with terrible cramps,and i can usually feel it coming out.(Sorry TMI) But with what i have now,its just little drips that come out every now and then. The pad ive got on now,ive had on for bout a hour,and there is only tablespoon of bleeding. So im not sure whats up.:dohh::hissy:

Not completely.....fizzeling out now....so weird tho. My AF is usually so heavy that i need to use night time pads,getting away with liners. I have no idea whats up with my body at the moment:dohh: How are you today hunny?

im good now thanks. its lunchtime :happydance:

im good now thanks. its lunchtime :happydance:

I was just sitting here thinking im starving......but have not idea what i fancy for lunch:dohh: Could eat a huge bar of chocolate!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->