Implantation bleeding

H

HAYS

IF it is implantation that im experiencing, and af is due tomorrow, i read that

' Implantation bleeding is a signal to your body that the Embryo has implantated in your uterus. You need to give the Embryo sufficent amount of time to release enough HCG to give a positive on a HTP. When you have IB (implan bleeding), this means you conceived around 8-12 days ago. So you need to wait another 3 weeks to do a HPT. OR you can see your doctor on wednesday for a blood test to confirm pregnancy. This will be accurate now. Good luck.

So i wouldnt get a positive for another 3 weeks???crazy man!

where did you read that Hays? I had IB 10 days after Ov and got a BFP 3 days after that. If you had to wait another 3 weeks that would go into the next cycle wouldnt it?
There seems to be so much conflicting info about IB!

yeh exactly hun,it doesnt make sense, when you had yours how long did it last? and did you feel like af was due?

God i hate this!!

I would try again in a few days if no Af
Luv Cheryl xxx

i had the IB last monday (wk ago today) it was literally a few spots of brown blood, lasted 5 hrs, not enough to fill a pad.
Within 2 days of that started to get sore boobs, did test last wedneday and got faint line. Retested friday and got stronger lines.
I also had IB with my first child, i thought it was my period so my dates were wrong. When i went for scan at 20 wks they said i was only 16 wks as i got period confused with IB.
HTH x

The thing is everyones different so if AF still hasnt come by Wed, id def test again, go out and but some cheapies thats all i used!
Good luck hun x

um no, if your AF is due tomorrow, you can test with First Response 3 days before its due date. That statement is completely wrong.

thanks hun,ive just used all my cheapies up,i have a tesco own brand one, so ill use that if i need to
xxx

good luck hays, this could be the one!! seems like a lot of BFPs are popping up this month. fingers crossed. let us know.

thanks hun will do,ive been testing for the past few days so i shall see if she arrives tomorrow!

GOOD LUCK HAYS!!! I've been following all your posts... please keep us posted!!! I HOPE THAT AF STAYS FAARRRRRR AWAY!!!!

I think either that source is worded wrong or its has the wrong facts. Either way I would test after your expected period which would be in two days?? Goodluck!

Good luck I got BFP last week after nearly 3 years of trying I still cant believe it....my fingers are crossed for you xx

How is the spotting now hun? is it still really light? Do you usually get this before af? Hoping the :witch: stays away :af:

my fingers are crossed for you hun, everyday when i come on here i look for the new update on you. fingercrossed

honeypie, i dont ever get spotting, its not heavy atall and not all day either,just little bits here and there.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->