Implantation bleeding

ooh sounds promising hays!! i had some brown spotting but got af the next day and that was unusual fro me but it was all in one lump if u know what i mean (sorry tmi) whereas urs is here and there which sounds hopeful! ive read u can test 3 days after IB i read that when i though i was having it last month good luck!!

I'll be looking out for your BFP thread then ;)! After all these symptoms I really hope you do get your BFP!

me too,thanks hun!!

if i wake up to :witch: i shall be sulking and booing all day
xx

You get implantation from around 6 - 12 days after ovulation and it would take a few days from implantation for the HCG hormone to be able to be picked up in a hpt. Some pregnancy tests are also not that sensitive and will only pick up after quite a lot of hormone is in the urine.

Good luck, you could be pregnant and the hormone hasn't built up enough yet - especially if you aren't testing with an early response hpt. The spotting could be implantation bleeding if you implanted late.

:crib:

I've noticed that people usually get their + HPTs about 3-4 days after IB. Do you chart temps at all? If so, you might notice that the IB was 24 or so hours after a temp dip?

On another note, I didn't get my + HPTs until after AF was due with all my pregnancies. My two healthy ones & my early losses. Good luck and I wish you lots of baby dust!! :D

Good luck Hays, I have got everything crossed for you hunny!!!!:hugs:

I say if you dont get a flow (of the period and its not enought to fill a pad or tampax) then test or wait 2 days. It usually takes 2-3 days after IB bleeding to get a positive on an HPT. Some woman can get a BFP the same day as IB..

Good luck hun, I hope she stays away & you get bfp

hays, this is really promising :happydance: if it's been little spots here and there it could totally be IB. ooooh exciting. if you do get a bfn tomorrow don't worry, you may need a few more day before you get your bfp.

:dance::dance::dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"