• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Implantation Bleeding

avistar

#1DD and preg with #2
Reaction score
I was just reading online about implantation bleeding. MAN these sites must drive women nuts!! I have read it occurs 3-6 days after fertilization and 10-14 days after fertilization!!! So really, it is all individualistic! I also read that it occurs around when AF is supposed to show...so some women mistake it as a light period...So if some women mistake it as a light period...wouldn't it be brownish (like old blood) or reddish. But reading on this site, it can be brownish or pink... :wacko::dohh::wacko::dohh:

I had some light brown spotting today, that was very minimal...and not mixed with my cm as I didn't have any. Just a while ago, I whipped and there was clear cm but also some very light pink on the tissue (not mixed in the cm)...so WHO knows! I am 'guessing' I am only 7 dpo. I have had spotting before that was light brown in color but it was on CD 14....

Good luck ladies!!!! :dust:

I hope it is implantation bleeding hun :happydance: doesn't it suck that so many preg symptoms are AF symptoms too? It would be so much easier if PG and AF symptoms were completely different!

:dust: hope it's good news for you!!! good luck! going to be testing anytime soon? :p

OMG!! I had the exact same thing today!! I have hard any CM, but I do have some brownish/pinkish colour when I wipe...I'm on CD20 so I don't know....I've never had this before..

Good luck!!!!!

lol, I was speaking to consultant about it ages ago & he said it's normally no earlier than 5 days after fertilization. More around 7 or 8 days because you rarely get the spotting the same day it actually implants. Apparently earlier than that tends to be too soon and it comes away because the cells don't devide properly (or something like that) and too much later it tends to be too old.

He also said the blood can be any colour but just a tiny amount when you wipe or literally a couple of spots in your underwear.

I never had it though.

hmmm fingers crossed, ive been in agony but not sure wat it is i was meant 2 ov monday n had pains but had cm on friday and then was in so much pain with stabbin pains all round womb yest!!!! xx

So agree with your comment FJL- ur a very wise woman!!!!:blush:

Hope all these feelings of implantation amount to BFPs for you both!!!! :hi:

Thanks everyone. I have had some cramping but that is normal for me throughout my cycle. I haven't had any more spotting or pinkish stuff so far today...

It's so hard trying to decide if it's normal AF symptoms or pregnancy symptoms isn't it? I had some light (very light) pinkish implantation bleeding before my bfp (only showed up when I wiped). Good luck, I hope this is your month!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

thanks again everyone! I just wanted to add too that when I whipped a few hours ago, there was red streaks in my cm and some more pink/red on the tissue. I put on a liner just to be safe...I whipped again just now and there was just a hunt of tinted cm....

I'm reading with great enthusiasm. I am noticing some changes too, very similar to this and have been afraid to post them. Palest pink in my CM, which I can't decide whether it is dry, sticky or creamy (but it's definitely dryer than it was). I'm so confused and really terrified that AF will appear in next day or so (which would mean my cycle is a mess :wacko:). I am only 5 DPO and have read on a doctors advice site today that implantation can happen as early as 4DPO, which is encouraging. We are all so different.

My temps dropped this morning which nearly gave me a heart attack. I tried to cheat and take it again after talking to the cat who made an appearance when he heart my alarm clock, but it was more or less the same. I felt guilty for wanting to cheat, but desperation does awful things to you ethics. Also, I've got a headache developing similar to the type I sometimes get with AF. I'm hoping for a rise in temp again tomorrow morning, which would help me think my symptoms are implantation and not AF. Only time will tell, but in the meantime my brain is mashed. :dohh:

:dust:, patience and a bit of divine intervention to us all.

oh I hope that it is implantation Tish!!!! I had some more red spotting when I whipped today, def looks like AF is about to start..:( but it is so hard to tell!!!!!!!! No sore boobs or nipples like usual! Is a dipping in temps normal when implantation can occur???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->