Implantation Bleeding

the spotting is now brownish and dying down....

oh hun I really hope this is a good sign for you!

I hope so too, thank you. I have had spotting during mid cycle before...but it seems like it is less spotting than that time.

I am still spotting darker brown/red...every time I whip it is there, and there is some spotting in my liner :( I dunno what to think. I have cramping (lasted all day) and just feel blah, bloated/gassy. My boobs/nipples don't hurt, and usually do before AF. ?

wow avistar i mean i will think it will be early for AF no to arrive?(did you have a longer cycle last month ? if i remember correctly)
did you a ever have short cycle before?
i hope it's implatation :)

my last cycle was 46 days...and I have spotted between cycles before, but can't remember if it was similar to what I am experiencing now.

so it's a good sign :) wishing the best avistar! come on BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much ladies :) I am feeling really weird about it...:muaha:
I just feel physically blah right now...

Wouldn't my boobs hurt too (or start to hurt soon) if it were to be implantation and such?

i have this now, me and my partner been trying for a good few years with no luck and ive got this happening...ive not had a period since juneish.... i have very irregular periods but last 4 days ive had this spotting if you can even call it that....

so could it be that?

never had spotting before inbetween periods or anything... also what does AF stand for?

also if i am to do a test.... when would be est time to do based on this?
as i not had any periods so nothing to judge off?

ps no other symptoms... boobs gone smaller but fuller and firmer... bit of cramping/sharp pains in belly.... but nothing else really...

Hi everyone, I am new to this. We have been trying for 6 months, I came off the pill 10 months ago, and since then I have had regular AF, same time of day each month, except last month - 1 day late, and this month 2 1/2 days late. Last week had normal pre-AF symptoms but they have now gone away and we did a HPT on Tuesday morning - negative. Today I have tiny amount of red blood when wiping. I have no other symptoms except white spots on nipples and now & again I get an ache which is like someone stabbling me with a wide object inside, which is not like normal AF aches. We had sex on Monday last week, so wondering if it was too soon to do HPT on Monday. Getting really fed up now, this is so tiring, I am constantly going to the loo to have another look - those I work with must be thinking something is wrong!! I would love some help and guidance and to see that I am not alone. XX:wacko:

hi i just been posting about this after tiny bit sex this morn had yellow brown cm, wet.. then every wee has had browny tint when wipe, i had fiddle about and when wiped finger had red lump on tissue, only tiny but visble... im 8dpo, bit cramp pulling pain n sore boobs, if af is starting i super early?? any ideas x

I had IB at 5dpo with pics to prove it.
Sounds like you have had it too.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back