Implantation Bleeding???

Buttons_01

Reaction score
Hiya, i am new to this site. i am wondering if anyone can shed some light on what i am going through or if you have had this, do you know what it could be? My period started 29/08/2013 and ended 03/09/2013. i'm not sure when my next period is due but it can start anywhere from 29-32 days. since cycle day 19 (now on cycle day 21, i have been having brown discharge. its not dry, its quite gooey (sorry tmi). me and my boyfriend have been having sex every other day up until i saw this. i have no pain and no cramps. i have been having the odd dull ache but nothing that is really worrying me. i have symptoms of being pregnant, i just have this brown discharge. it has gone a little bit of a lighter brown than what it began with. it was quite dark brown the morning of cycle day 19. Anyway sorry for rambling and if you have experienced this please let me know what happened thank you x

Hiya, i am new to this site. i am wondering if anyone can shed some light on what i am going through or if you have had this, do you know what it could be? My period started 29/08/2013 and ended 03/09/2013. i'm not sure when my next period is due but it can start anywhere from 29-32 days. since cycle day 19 (now on cycle day 21, i have been having brown discharge. its not dry, its quite gooey (sorry tmi). me and my boyfriend have been having sex every other day up until i saw this. i have no pain and no cramps. i have been having the odd dull ache but nothing that is really worrying me. i have symptoms of being pregnant, i just have this brown discharge. it has gone a little bit of a lighter brown than what it began with. it was quite dark brown the morning of cycle day 19. Anyway sorry for rambling and if you have experienced this please let me know what happened thank you x

Hello! Welcome to the site!!! Not sure if yours is implantation bleeding but... I had my period 8.15.13 and we believe I ovulate on 8.29. I had a hcg blood test done on 6 dpo and it was negative. At 10 days post ovulation I got brown discharge, I thought my period was starting. Lasted a couple hours, used a tampon, there was very little when I took it out to change, chose to use a pad over night and the next morning, nothing, not a drop. I took a digital pregnancy test that day at lunch and it was positive. I've taken 3 more since.. 1 digi and one regular and they are all positive. Fingers Crossed! It could be IB!

I had implantation bleeding with my first baby at 10 dpo and had brown blood for about 4 or 5 days. I got my bfp just before the bleeding otherwise I would have assumed AF.

Fingers crossed!

Hi again,
Went to the toilet this morning and the brown discharge has stopped although now I have quite abit of yellow tinged CM .. Kind of stretchy???

Any ideas??? :) x

I had that too early pregnancy.

Maybe you should test and put your mind at ease either way. How many dpo are you?

Also my cervix is high, hard and closed I think!.. TMI but my nipples look bigger and have a dark ring around them????

Stouffer - I have no idea when I ovulated as I do not chart or use OPK's. My period shouldn't be due for another week so might be too early for a test to pick it up??

So you're probably about 7 dpo if your period is due in 7 days? That is a bit early for testing. I'd probably wait a few days before testing in that case since virtually no one gets a BFP that early.

Good luck and update us if you test :)

During my first pregnancy, I had the same thing. It was brown and stretchy, and it really only came out when I would wipe. I assumed it was AF. Then a few weeks later I took a test and it was BFN then went to a clinic a week after and still negative, then about a month and a half after the brown discharge I got a faint BFP. Sometimes it just takes a while for it it show up on a test.

I've had this recently too brown when I wipe it lasted 3 days for me at around 5dpo I tested today and got a faint line so I'm testing again in the morning I too have bigger nipples and brown ring so fx for both of us! Xxx

ricschick - you have a brown ring around your nipples? Hmm. I've noticed mine are like that too, but Im not TTC and I've already had what I thought was AF this month even though she came a week early

I've had this recently too brown when I wipe it lasted 3 days for me at around 5dpo I tested today and got a faint line so I'm testing again in the morning I too have bigger nipples and brown ring so fx for both of us! Xxx

the brown discharge stopped yesterday morning i am now on cycle day 23.
it was my boyfriend that noticed my nipples! lol. he said they look bigger and have a dark ring around them! (i don't really pay that much attention to them tbh)! :laugh2:
they also feel abit more sensitive than usual! just my nipples though. my boobs don't hurt at all!

And im soo excited for you! :happydance: Fingers Crossed for you!!!

im too scared to take a test as i always think its going to be negative because me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for quite a while now but i have never had the brown discharge before. so i guess that could be something right???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->