Implantation Bleeding??!?

butterfly1808

Mother of 1
Reaction score
So I was checking my cervix and after I wiped my finger and there was pinkish discharge wipe and yup tiny bit of pinkish, thought it was my period and nope I'm only 6 dpo! Is this implantation bleeding?

Could be or you irritated your cervix but we shAll see hope to see a bfp

I have the same thing, except mine went from pink, to gone, to red... It's all so confusing! But this happened to me last pregnancy, during my TWW and it gave me 2 baby boys!

1moreforme how long did the bleeding last for you when you had your boys?

I had light pink dischcarge 9dpo just once when I wiped then nothing. Then had watery red twice on 10dpo just when I wiped, then had the same watery red most times I wiped on 11dpo (but never enough to even half fill a tampon or show on a panty liner). And today it was red this morning then put in tampon and was brown and not even half full again, then left one out and hours later when went to loo again some red when I wiped.

I am not expecting AF for another 2/3 days and have never ever had spotting like this. But if it is early AF it is the lightest period in the world and I wish they were all like this lol x

I had the same thing happen to me at cd19 (not sure when I O'd since I didn't temp). Just a small amt on my toilet paper when I wiped each time, but not enough to stain my underwear on cd19-20 and then cd21-22, I only saw it once each day (very tiny amt both times). Seems to have tapered off for me. Hopefully it's a good sign for both of us! Keep us posted! Fx!!!

I had it the day after O all the way to 7dpo, and it would be red, sometimes... I got my BFP at 8dpo and that's the day I saw it stop... But I would get it again the week after if I went #2!

It wasn't heavy, but I would see it on my underwear sometimes...

This time, I only see it if I check my cervix... And 1 or 2 times when I wiped but it was hardly noticeable

Hi ladies me and hubby are trying for our first after mc in march and chemical in October. I know I ovulated on CD13 the 19th and on 5dpo I had a temp dip of .7 and spotting and cramping I'm now 9dpo and I know I have to wait another 11days to test but it's so hard just wanted to know if any of you experienced a temp dip and spotting around the time implantation should happen and turned out pregnant thanks for any info

Hi ladies me and hubby are trying for our first after mc in march and chemical in October. I know I ovulated on CD13 the 19th and on 5dpo I had a temp dip of .7 and spotting and cramping I'm now 9dpo and I know I have to wait another 11days to test but it's so hard just wanted to know if any of you experienced a temp dip and spotting around the time implantation should happen and turned out pregnant thanks for any info

I had a temp dip and spotting today. I'll let you know if I'm preggo tuesday am!! :)

Hey ladies thanks for your stories, I checked my cervix today again and no pinkish tinge today, I'm really wondering if it was implantation, this is not my first rodeo checking my cervix since I have been ttc and this has never happened

1moreforme- fingers crossed!!! I know I am only 8 dpo tomorrow but I am going to take a test cause I can't wait lol

1moreforme hope its both our lucky month������

Update: woke up w cramps, and red spotting on TP... But now it's gone! Wth is going on here? I'm so sure I'm out but apart of me is still wondering.... I mean AF came 6-7 days early if this is the case! That's unhead of to my cycle!!!!

How's it going with everyone else?

Well nothing when I first got up and when I wiped then later on in the morning when I had a bowel movement I had quite a bit of blood when I wiped. More than before so I assumed normal medium flow was starting. Put a tampon in and went shopping. After about 4 hours in I went to change it and it was mainly brown and some red but not even half full. So I didn't put another one in and just had a panty liner. Hours later nothing and nothing when I wiped. Then a few hours later when I wiled some light red/pink but not much at all. Then I had another small bowel movement and had a bit more blood but not loads. Then hours later still nothing on liner and a bit when I wiped.

Never yet had any on a panty liner but this is my fourth day now so I don't see how I can still be in. Not expecting AF for another 2 days though x

Girly- I had the same thing as you pretty much today... Woke up thought AF was 6 days early... Then nothing all day.... Came home wiped little bit of pink... Boobs still sore and like harder?? Crampy off and on, so hubby just did me a favor and went out to buy a test...I'm only 7-8 DPO so I know the chances of a BFP are so slim... But you never no! I'll update later!

Temp drop this morning so I know I am defo out now. No BFP for me!!! Good luck to all you ladies xx

Yup I tested at 7-8 DPO and then this morning at 8-9.... Bfn but that's without saying!

Woke up to red spotting when I wiped so I'm pretty sure it's pre AF spotting now, I'm not going to keep thinking its IB :(

Oh well on to the next!! AF is due this weekend, and I'll be way more prepared this time!

I had it the day after O all the way to 7dpo, and it would be red, sometimes... I got my BFP at 8dpo and that's the day I saw it stop... But I would get it again the week after if I went #2!

It wasn't heavy, but I would see it on my underwear sometimes...

This time, I only see it if I check my cervix... And 1 or 2 times when I wiped but it was hardly noticeable

This is exactly what I'm having! I tested at 9dpo though, and got :bfn: I'm due on Friday, and today the spotting has completely stopped. I'm so confused :( I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I'm praying I'll get my :bfp: very soon!

:dust: to you all :D x

I tested like 90 times today hahah its a rough day!!

I swear I see the faintest of the faint, but it could be line eye! I've been staring at it all day and mostly see nothing but sometimes I see something! I'm loosing my mind... I'll test again in am! Haha

I've just had very stringy, clear, thick mucus - it had a streak of blood through it. I thought this was an ovulation thing!? I had the same when I ovulated on the 19th!? AF is due Friday, I can't be ovulating again, surely? :wacko: :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->