Implantation Bleeding??!?

I've just had very stringy, clear, thick mucus - it had a streak of blood through it. I thought this was an ovulation thing!? I had the same when I ovulated on the 19th!? AF is due Friday, I can't be ovulating again, surely? :wacko: :shrug:

Implantation??

Maybe! I've been spotting pink for a few days now though, could that of been the build up to it? How long after implantation could I get a bfp? X

Update: planning on testing Saturday that will be 15dpo the past couple of days I've been nauseous peeing alot campy having headaches little light headed when standing up and today I've had nosebleeds which is unusual unless I'm very sick and I'm not so really hope I get that BFP soon!!! :)

I don't feel pregnant, but I don't understand why AF still hasn't shown herself? :( I wish she would now, just so I know! I did a first response test this morning, I'm 13dpo and it was a bfn. So I've ruled myself out tbh.

Some promising signs here ladies! You're not out until witch arrives in full force!

Got my BFP today!!
I'll call the dr tomorrow to discuss the spotting I've had, but it's definitly slowed down ALOT! Almost gone now! So those who have spotting and are worried, it is possible that it's IB!

I spotting for about 4.5 days, some red some brown some pink, never enough to need a pad but it scared me!

Hope my drs appt goes well!

Goodluck girls!!!!

1moreforme congratulations H&H 9 months :):):):)������

Got my BFP today!!
I'll call the dr tomorrow to discuss the spotting I've had, but it's definitly slowed down ALOT! Almost gone now! So those who have spotting and are worried, it is possible that it's IB!

I spotting for about 4.5 days, some red some brown some pink, never enough to need a pad but it scared me!

Hope my drs appt goes well!

Goodluck girls!!!!

How long after IB did you get your first bfp? How many dpo were you? I know I said it before, but congrats! So happy for you.

Tested this morning with fmu at 15dpo BFN :(:(:(:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->