Implantation bleeding?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Hi,
I am 7dpo and when I got home from work I used the restroom and when I wiped I got the tiniest tinge of blood and nothing else was in there when I checked around my cervix. Do you think it could be implantation bleeding?

I have a very perfect 28 day cycle so I really don't expect my period 7 days early, and I had IB during my first pregnancy, it was a single drop of blood in the toilet. is it more common for the same person to have it more than once or is it less common?

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but we all know that's not so easy! I know in reality it could be anything. I'd love to hear your stories, and im also wondering when you all think I should test?

Thank you!

You could have the same experience with a second pregnancy as well. There isn't a rule when it comes to the human body :) It just does what it knows best and it's different for everyone!

It could be implantation but I guess you'll find out after you POAS.

From what I've read I think you could test as early as 48 hours after implantation. But for an accurate response I'd say you should wait until AF is late.

Good luck! <3

Thank you so much for your reply! I took a dollar store test today and it was negative but I feel like it's still early.. ughh it's always so hard to wait to test!...as we all know..

If the hormones are building could they be causing frequent urination already? I woke up at 4am having to pee badly and again at 6am, then I took my son to school and had to stop on the way home to use the restroom at Carl's Jr, which is all completely unusual for me.

Today I started having more spotting and moderate cramps, it's not red at all, just pink, and nothing has reached my panty liner. I am not sure what to expect with this, has anybody had this and been/not been pregnant?

Can't help you with info from actual experience since I don't spot and I was never pregnant :(

But from what I've read if the spotting comes with some CM and it's only when you wipe it could be IB. So maybe that's the change from your last pregnancy.

Good luck and update when you have news! <3

Thank you! I'm very hopeful, still testing negative but it's still early, im 9dpo. It has stayed light and bright pink :)

I know it can be nerve wracking but hold on in there! The wait might bring good news! :)

Omg I've just had what looked like my first ib with ds, just pink on the toilet tissue. Stalking now!

Unfortunately my bleeding got very heavy last night, much heavier than my usual periods. I am so confused, my periods are so typical.. 28 day cycles, very red, very light, and always 4 days..but this has started 6 days early, started pink and now is very heavy, and shows no signs of stopping.. I don't know what to think :shrug:

Oh I'm sorry the witch came (and even early) :nope:

Maybe it's just a weird cycle :shrug:

It must be, it got very heavy and then super light and spotty again, then ended on the 3rd day! Oh well, at least I should ovulate sooner and we can try again! We didn't actually try this time around, birth control mistake and definite ovulation, but we decided to start trying and im excited to actually get the chance to try for a baby..maybe it was just meant to be this way.

Hiya I've been stalking :) did u test anyway after your 3 day period? X

Something in me still says it could have been heavy implantation bleeding, im trying to wait to test because I'm tired of getting BFNs. My original period would have started on the 23rd so I think im going to wait and test then but I will definitely update here!

Thank you for stalking haha

Lol no problem I hope u get ur bfp! I think there's still a chance......x

Thank you for hanging onto hope with me! My SO has given up, I think it's too hard on him to keep holding on when chances are slim but I can't help it. Ohh I forgot to add that my boobs are still sore and they have hurt since 3dpo. I just don't know how to make sense of all of this, it's so stressful!

This month AF came early for me too but it was lighter than usual.. earlier by 3days and it only lasted 2 days.. tested the day it stopped and got bfn..:nope: but all the while i feel preggo and keep having nausea and vomiting..all i want to do is sleep and also getting very selective about food. And i dont know whether it was really af or ib.. any opinions anyone?

Anyway good luck to you and hoping you will get that bfp soon!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->