Implantation Bleeding?

I started bleeding yesterday 11 dpo (4 days before AF) and was in full on AF when I went pee this morning but I still tested and got my first BFP?! Wasn't faint either...I don't know what is going on! I don't really have cramps either like I usually do...but it's heavy bleeding...I got all BFNs until today! 😰😰😰

Wow, that's interesting! Congrats on your BFP!!! I know some women still get bleeding around their AF time, maybe that's what is happening with you? Hopefully it's not a bad sign but since you aren't having cramps with it, that's good!

I'm a POAS aholic so I tested yesterday and today both with FMU but BFN so will be testing tomorrow maybe even tonight again... But still no signs of more spotting or anything... Cp still high and still more watery cm... So IDK ...

I started bleeding yesterday 11 dpo (4 days before AF) and was in full on AF when I went pee this morning but I still tested and got my first BFP?! Wasn't faint either...I don't know what is going on! I don't really have cramps either like I usually do...but it's heavy bleeding...I got all BFNs until today! 😰😰😰

Congrats on ur a Bfp hun!!!

Haha I feel like I am a poas-aholic too. If I had bought some cheaper tests I'd be doing it every day. It's an emotional roller coaster waiting and not knowing, and even taking the tests and still not knowing for sure. My cp is the highest I've felt it and still soft but more firm than it was. I didn't have much cm today but what I did have during the cp check was like a lotion-y texture.

Yeah my cm looks like the glue stick glue but it feels more lotiony then sticky...

Update: if this can even be considered an update. I for the faintest of faint lines... Like you can only see it at a certain angle in the right lighting but I can see the line. I'm not sure to consider it a positive, negative, or an Evap line? Tried taking photos but hard to see on it.

Update: if this can even be considered an update. I for the faintest of faint lines... Like you can only see it at a certain angle in the right lighting but I can see the line. I'm not sure to consider it a positive, negative, or an Evap line? Tried taking photos but hard to see on it.

Congrats, Athena!!

Bella, omg I hope it's not an evap! How many DPO are you? FX it's darker tomorrow!

I am 23 dpo so I am a little nervous about it. It was very faint but showed up within the time frame. :/

Damn 3ww into 4ww! Did you test with FMU? If so, all we can do is see what tomorrow holds!

once again this morning did my cp and cm check and again it's high kinda softer and pretty closed... Still no more spotting and my cm looks more like school glue cm but it feels more like lotiony instead of sticky... Still BFNs on HPTs... So IDK... Hoping something comes up soon... This 2ww sucks

So the weirdest thing happened... In watching the movie neighbors and I'm not sure if any of u ladies have seen it but the part where the mom is trying to milk herself cuz she drank the night before and well... I breastfed all my babies and my youngest I breastfed til she was 16 months (she's now 4 in and half yrs old) but I've seen plenty of breastfeeding since but today outta nowhere my blobs just started feeling like that again... Like they just started getting super heavy... Ugggh wish these tests just came up positive as soon as it implants...

Damn 3ww into 4ww! Did you test with FMU? If so, all we can do is see what tomorrow holds!

Ugh I know!!! I'm getting aggravated. I did see online that doctors want you to wait two weeks after being late and that they don't consider a 2 day AF to be AF. I feel more confused than ever! Yep, it was with the FMU. :/ I'm going to need more tests...

Karma - sounds like I have similar cm to you. The texture looks kinda like glue stick glue, but it is more like lotion. Mine is really high now, still soft but little more firm at times.

Haha I have seen that movie! That part definitely looks unpleasant lol. That's a good sign if your boobs are changing. I don't think I've noticed a difference in mine but I never do around AF either and I know some women do each month.

Yeah I don't have that symptom unless I'm breastfeeding LOL that's why it was weird for me

That would be weird!

This waiting sucks so bad. I feel like I'm constantly on edge. We didn't plan on this so it's causing some tension. :/ I'm partially excited of the possibility but partially nervous of what this will mean for us.

Yeah I just got the nexplanon removed on March 2nd cuz my dh and I decided to start ttc... We both have children from past relationships but we want to complete it... But I just took a test and thinking I have line eye now cuz I thought I might've seen something but not sure and played a little with it on Photoshop but just can't tell if it's my mind playing tricks on me so gonna chop it as a negative for now and take another tomorrow morning... My cm is still like glue stick but feels more lotiony and is increasing everytime I check...

How many DPO are you now? I hope you're able to complete it! Hahaha Line eye- that is a good way to put it. I'm a sufferer of line eye too lol. I'm afraid that might be what happened with mine. It's like I could see it under the right light, but it's definitely not dark like a true positive would be. I heard to wait 3 days for hormones to increase - do you think the next day ok to test then? I have one test left so I was thinking about waiting a few days but am tempted to sooner.

Since u only have one test left, ur better off waiting... I have plenty so I'll be testing again in the am.... And honestly I'm not 100% on how many dpo I am... I know on my scan on March 29th I had 2.2cm follicle on my right ovary and with the pains I had I think I ovulated between the 2nd and 5th of this month... I haven't had an actual real cycle in a long time... Was on the implanon from Oct 2011 to August 2014 then had it replaced with the nexplanon from August 2014 to March 2nd this yr...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->