Implantation Bleeding

BlueMoonBubba

Reaction score
Hello all, congratulations on all of your pregnancies. Since the majority of everyone here is newly pregnant, I would appreciate some feedback on what implantation bleeding looked like and if you even had IB (picture will be a bonus :haha:). We're trying to TTC baby number 3 but seven months on and no luck:dohh: My youngest is 2.5 years, and I completely forgot if I had any IB.

Much appreciated :flower:

For me there were a few pink streaks when wiping a few days before my period was due I just assumed it would turn up soon two weeks later with no sign it dawned on me I could be pregnant even later down the line it dawned on me it could implant bleed

My first pregnancy years ago I had one little bright pink/red spot of blood about 5 days before af was due. That was my only pregnancy with ib. I did not have implantation cramping. With my 2nd pregnancy I had ic 10dpo but no ib. Pregnancies 3,4,&5 I had neither. GL!!!!

hey,

last friday me and hubby bd'ed. I noticed pinkish/red discharge. It wasn't a lot, but for some reason I knew it was IB.
Sure enough, Ingot a BFP on Monday.

thank you all for the feedback and again, a massive congratulations. It's interesting to know that not all get IB, I guess I'm just too impatient and looking for any signs :haha:

I had absolutely no IB at all. However I did have a cramp that I somehow knew was implantation cramping at 8dpo. It was brief, but very unlike period cramps or any other kind of cramp. However absolutely no blood at all. Got quite strong lines on the evening of 10DPO.

I had IB only with this pregnency never had before ...it's like start or end of periods brown /dark red bloody mucus only when I wipe. .with bad cramps one day on 4 weeks and 12 h on my fifth week ...

I had IB with my first pregnancy. It was about two days before my period was due. It gave the appearance of being heavy at first, but then tapered off pretty quickly into light and then nothing. Which made me suspicious and then I took a HPT, which was positive. My current pregnancy is my third and I only had IB with the first one (not that it matters, but my first two pregnancies ended as early mc's). Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->