implantation bleeding??

phoebe

Proud mummy to Florence
Reaction score
hi all, i have a question to ask. have any of u ladies have experienced implantation bleeding? if so how long did or does it last for please? im just curious as i have had spotting mid cycle, and have been wondering what it could be. i had mc (natural) new yrs day this yr, so i know things could be settling still.and i probably know i could be building myself up for another disappointment. but with all these odd things going on, i cant help wondering what it all could be. and any ideas or thoughts of what it could and what u went thru post mc would be of great help. thanks in advance xx p :flower:

It could be a number of things. Maybe break through bleeding which can occur i some women when Ovulation occurs... could be a little hormone balance whilst things settle after your mc... could be a sensitive area on the cervix or a small cyst... the best thing to do with any bleeding that is not your af is to get checked out by your Dr. Takes 5 mins and will put your mind at rest ;-)

Implantation bleeding usually occurs around 8-12dpo when the lil ball of cells is burrowing into your womb and can cause light bleeding which some women will mistake for a period as it usually happens around the time af would be due. It is more rare than u think though ;-)

Hope this has helped a little xxx

I have a friend who said she was told if she bled a little around ov then to rush and BD straight away as it was a good time to conceive. It worked!

When I was pg I had implantation bleeding at 6 weeks (i.e. 4 weeks post ov)

I had implantation bleeding at 6 weeks too, it lasted for about 2 days and was very light, no pain.

I had implantation at 12dpo which lasted a few hours. It was only a really small amount x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->