implantation bleeding??

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
I've never had this before so not sure if it is or not, basically every month when i was on the pill i would get a slight bleed exactly 2 weeks after af and two weeks before i was due on, it only lasted a day but i got it every month, the doctor said it was nothing to worry about :shrug:

Anyway i came off the pill last month and i am due af on Sat, we had :sex: on day 14 of my cycle, last night i had a bit of blood just when i wiped, could this be implantation? :shrug:

Due AF on Sat x

Hmm very confused now, i thought i had come on as it continued on Wed but still only old/brown blood! Completely stopped by Wed night! So it was a 24 hour af which started 4 days early :shrug: and was soo light which is most unusual! Not sure what to think! x

That was the exact same thing that happened to me. I wasn't exactly bleeding, but for about a day and a half when I wiped, it would be a pinkish-brownish looking type on the toilet paper. I took a pregnancy test about a week and a half later and I got a :bfp:! So it's very well might have been!

Af due this Saturday! Ooh gosh I think I'll leave it a week before testing then! Thanks x

well sounds like it could be IB good luck and keep us posted!

Hey,
I had the same for 3 days did a test a week later, but got a BFN, soo going to leave it until monday/tuesday and try again, as my AF is due on the 12th :)

Good luck

:)

i had it once before too, i guess it was a good egg that i had bc i never had O bleeding either, and that was a week before AF and I got really excited and it turned out to be nothing just O bleeding :( which i never had before...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->