Implantation Bleeding???????

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by crazywoman, Oct 2, 2008.

1. crazywoman

crazywoman mother of 1

Hi every1, im new 2 this so forgive me if i dont have all the terms rite! lol. We have been trying now for bout 4 months. But this month i "feel" pregnant i dunno why, but i was really disappointed 2day wen i went to toilet and had a bit of bleeding :cry: Though Af isnt due until the 10th Oct this has never happened B4 so i thought maybe it mite be implantation bleeding cos its early?? Has this ever happened 2 any1 else, and they got :bfp:??

2. Hansie

Hansie Well-Known Member

Cant say its happened to me but it sounds like implantation bleeding! Good luck xxx

3. Gabrielle

Gabrielle Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!

i dont get implatation bleeding, but i think about 15% of women do! if you never have spotting this could def be implatation! Good luck hun! how you get your bfp!!! :)

4. happyfamily123

happyfamily123 Expecting Baby #3

I got my :bfp: last month, and seven days after ovulation I had some spotting. Very light (sorry tmi- only showed on tp, not or undies)- this accompanied my implantation dip in temp but it was implantation bleeding. Good luck :happydance:

5. happyfamily123

happyfamily123 Expecting Baby #3

And the month I got my bfp I just felt pregnant too : )

6. tansey

tansey Finally a Mummy!

Your progesterone is highest half way through your luteal phase (days after OV up to AF) so this surge in hormones can lead to spotting. Lots of ladies, whether they are preggo or not get it.

7. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

It very well could be implantation bleeding. Good luck to you!

:dust: :dust:

8. kelly brown

kelly brown Well-Known Member

hi there same happened to me finished my period a week later i had spotting again i was like omg not another perios just had one lol went to see nurse she said could be implantion bleeding i was like whats that lol she explained done a test and guess what i am pregnant but early days only about a week gone she said it was a very postivite pregancy as it showing so early on a test and my next period aint 15th october so just got to wait and see hope this helps

9. susan_1981

susan_1981 Mummy to 2 boys :)

You could be pregnant. My friend said she didn't even need to take a test to know she was pregnant because she could feel it. She said her boobs felt completely different as well.

10. susan_1981

susan_1981 Mummy to 2 boys :)

Congratulations Kelly. So does that mean that you got pregnant in the week after your period? Interested to know as you are considered at your "least fertile" stage of your cycle, although I have heard of quite a few women getting pregnant the day after their period finishes.

11. kelly brown

kelly brown Well-Known Member

dont really now lol i finished my period on the 25th of step then we had intercourse on the 25 th 28th and didint think any thing then on the 2/10/2008 had spoting late even wednesday had spot went doctors as i was worrying then see said it could be inplantion i didint even no she was doing a test i was so shock when she said i was pregnant and i had done a test before my period and it came back neg then i came on so i no was not pregnant before i have had some spotting but it comes and goes the nurse did say no one knows when you overlate they just say on an average

12. browneyedshorty81

browneyedshorty81 mom of 1 ♥ TTC

It very well could be implantation bleeding. Good luck to you!