Implantation cramping???

Carafaile

Reaction score
I'm 11 dpo, and had this slight twingy cramping since 7 dpo, last night I had a sharp pelvic pain followed by thick white discharge. Woke up this morning, kinda nauseous.. But I feel like I'm starving .. Can any one relate? Did anyone have pains and discharge like this? I'm also RH negative and lost my baby in 2014 due to not knowing and no getting the rhogram shot in time. I'll be testing on Jan 3rd if AF doesn't come. Hoping for a BFP to start off the new year :)

I'm exactly the same, I'm 11dpo today and have had cramping since 7dpo. I'm also RH negative.
I had a bfn today

It's so confusing not know when implantation occurs because I've read it could take 7-10 dpo so then a positive preg test would be a while after that!

Last cycle I had a chemical, I had some nausea 9DPO, odd pelvic pain 10DPO evening. On 11DPO in the morning I had a sharp stab that made me say "ow" (usually I don't feel compelled to announce these things out loud) Got first BFP 12DPO, sadly was very faint by 13DPO but I believe the start of the implantation was 10DPO evening. I had some discharge too, but not really different from usual TWW.

Also just curious, how did you find out you were RH negative? I have no idea if I'm positive or negative.

I'm RH factored as well! Only figured it out because i MC'd and then they did blood work and gave me the shot..
I'm currently having the same cramping/stabbing type pain as you, since 6dpo. I felt this my last pregnancy so it could be good news!

psychochick, blood test! Mention to your doctor that you've had a chemical mc and are interested in knowing if you have the rh genes. It usually comes with people who have negative blood.

I found out I was RH negative when I miscarried and they did blood work. Been really tired today, and have been having acid reflux like crazy (never had a problem with it before) and not to mention very hungry. And continued off and on pains. Hoping its not all in my head lol

My implantation cramps only lasted for seconds at a time and they were more like stabbing pains then cramps. I never had an increase in CM after implantation but did feel hungry and nauseated the next morning.

My implantation cramps only lasted for seconds at a time and they were more like stabbing pains then cramps. I never had an increase in CM after implantation but did feel hungry and nauseated the next morning.

Mine were on and off, maybe a couple mins long , at the most. Mostly just a couple seconds. I will be testing tomorrow! AF will be one day late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->