Implantation cramps??? Very painful cramps...

bpberger

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm having some pretty painful cramping today. I am CD21 today. I don't know for sure when I ovulated but I suspect ovulation happened approximately a week ago (lots of EWCM). I did not track temps or use OPKs. AF wouldn't be due for at least another week. Could this be implantation cramping or early AF? I haven't had cramps this bad since before I got pregnant with my daughter (she is now 17 months). I'm hoping that this could be good news? What do you all think? Anyone else had this and gotten a BFP?

I'm 8dpo and had cramps for awhile today! Then I googled all about it and seems like it could be a good sign of implantation so hopefully we get out bfps!!

I'm 8dpo and had cramps for awhile today! Then I googled all about it and seems like it could be a good sign of implantation so hopefully we get out bfps!!

I've spent the last 20 minutes googling it and that's what I'm finding as well. I normally get cramps shortly before AF but they are never this bad and never this early. FX that we get our BFPs.

I'm going to try and wait until this weekend...it's so hard to wait though.

Lol I know right!?! I only have one frer so I told hubs I'll do it Monday if af hasn't come. I sure hope she doesn't come

Same boat. I'm 8dpo, tested this morning with a BFN. Since I have 19 more cheap tests, I'll probably test every morning until AF, which is due Monday. Super nervous (and nauseous, lol).

Ya I went and got a couple from the dollar store and took one. Of ccccourse sits negative. I couldn't resist

Another BFN this evening. Still cramping and feeling weird in general.

How are you girls?? My blobs started hurting like crazy early this morning at work and I just took another dollar store test and it looks like my shadow is getting darker. So hard to see especially on camera. The last 3 days or so I'm just so sure I'm pregnant.

I've been having all sorts of symptoms...sore boobs, sensitive smell, mild cramps, had a terrible cramps that one night. Slight headache along with some dizziness here and there.

Still cramping, boobs hurt like crazy last night but seem to be ok. BFN this morning, but a possible shadow on tonight's. Trying to resist going out to get a box of FRER....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->