Implantation cramps

trudie100

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Well I ovulated on the 20th September (actually had 3 strong positive OPKs 3 days in a row on 20th, 21st and 22nd) and we done the deed at the right time

My period is due next Friday 2nd so i'm around 5 days past ovulation depending on which of the above 3 days I ovulated

Anyway late last night i started getting bad pains, they felt like bad period pains but right down 'there' almost

It actually hurt when i was turning over in bed, anyway i went to sleep and this morning i've still got a dull ache although not as bad as last night

No bleeding or spotting or anything but i am just wondering if this sounds like implantation cramps to anyone?

I never had implantation cramps with my first baby so i dont know what exactly is going on, just that its too early for it to be af

Any ideas? does this sound like it could be implantation cramps? x

It sounds like implantation. Mine were always a dull, achy pain with occasional stabbing pains in my ovary area. After you have one baby, you get to be more in tune with your body and notice things that you didn't the last time because you didn't know what you were looking for. Good luck! Fx for you!

Thanks ladies

Last night I had an upset stomach (sorry tmi) so now I'm wondering if they were implantation cramps at all :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->