implantation day after sex??

thali

Reaction score
i started my period on the 29th of october and calculated my ovulation from abt the 12-17 of november. we had intercourse for the first time in a three month break on the 16th ofnovember and i had dark brown spotting with a light pinkish discharge around it two days later. i continued to have light spotting for a couple days then a 24hr pause and i bled lightly and red for the next couple days and then it ended. my nipples are extremely tender and i have beee pretty emotional... is it possible to have conceived in that immediate time frame even though implantation is supposed to occur 6-12 days after intercourse? help!

I'm not exactly sure what your asking but implantation happens between days 6 and 12 as it takes the blastocyst (combined egg and sperm) 5-6 days to travel down the Fallopian tube. The sperm meets the egg right up near the ovary, if not fertilized within 8-10 hours of release it starts degrading and dying. If fertilized it starts its long journey down the tube. If it implanted the day after sex it would be an ectopic pregnancy (implant within tube) which is extremely dangerous and can be fatal, you would have abnormal bleeding and pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->