implantation dip? 9dpo?

c beary83

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I had a big temp dip yesterday at 9dpo- 97.9 on 8dpo, then down to 97.33 now back up this morning to 97.88. Could it be implantation?

I've not really had any symptoms apart from feeling a bit run down, full of a cold and being a bit clumsy. Probably nothing new there!

I think it's definitely possible! Of course one can have a beautiful dip and not be pregnant, but I think I would take it as a positive :)

I also had a dip however mine was on 6dpo. If you want you can take a look at my chart.

I have my fingers crossed that we both have sticky little beans firmly implanted now! I hope you update if you get that :bfp: GL!

Thanks babe. I got :bfn: today at 11dpo and getting some cramping and spotting now so think I'm out :cry:

When are you testing?

Just looked at your chart- that is a good dip. Shame you didn't ovulate till cd44 though!

I'm sorry you got a bfn :( I'm going to cross my fingers that the spotting isn't af. I'd love to stay updated on your journey do you have a journal?
I'm going to try to wait until 14dpo but I might only last til 12dpo. Yes my cycles are long due to pcos. It is not fun!

Hi- no I don't have a journal. Been TTC for 15 months now with not even a bit of a BFP :cry:. We've got a second appointment with the fertility clinic this month so hopefully will get things moving a bit more. Hubby and i have had blood and sa tests and all looks fine so we're not sure what the problem is yet- cycles are regular- a bit on the sort side if anything.

I've just had a look at your journal - you sound like a very strong person- it must be so frustrating not knowing when you ovulate. Fingers crossed for your :bfp: :dust:

Aww thank you so much that means a lot! :hugs: I hope the fertility clinic appointment is helpful and that they can help you get that :bfp: soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->