Implantation dip for 2 days in a row?? HELP

Babee_Bugs

#4 Due in October!
Reaction score
Hello Ladies... I need a new set of eyes and brain on my chart Please :haha:

Ive been TTC for 26 months now and this month i decided to try the SOY on CD3-7... We have used Conceive+ when we have :sex:... ive used OPK's, cervix Position, EWCM and my chart for confirmation of my Ovulation day and not to the mention the ovulation pain i got!!! So im pretty sure of when i ovulated :thumbup:

Anyways, at 7DPO i had alot of cramping going on and bloating
yesterday at 8DPO my temp had dropped down alot... i had some more cramping and tender Boobs
Today 9DPO i expected my temp to be right back up, but sadly it was down further :cry: today ive had Nausea, feeling thirsty, constantly going to the loo. boobs feel alot more tender and my gums are very very sore and swollen. My cervix is high, firm and closed.

My Luteal phase is 12-13days long, ive charted for 6 months and as you can see by me overlapping all my charts, this cycle's chart is out of place with this dip.

Do you think this is Implantation??? if so would you say 2 days of low temps is a good thing or not??? after 2 years of TTC im not holding out much hope, i just want to hear your opinions on this.

thank-you in advance :hugs:

now ive just had some EWCM when i went to the toilet??? Huh whats this??? i never get EWCM in the 2ww please be a good sign lol x

I don't know what to tell you I wish I did! I have a dip right now too !!

thank-you for replying hunnie :)... I havent a clue obviously im hoping its implantation lol, but im very doubtful on that :/

It still could be, I was told only 10% get a dip and are negative and 20% get a dip and are positive!

thank-you for that info... my charts do go up and down a little... but this 1 is well odd! lol i suppose only time will tell but i hate waiting!!! lol

My temp dropped a second time too! What's going on now haha!

I cant remember about dips when i conceived my dd but i would say the symptoms sound positive.

especially the constant need for the loo, that was the first key symptom when i conceived my daughter.

also loads of people talking about implantatio dips, i dont know who u use but this is what it says on fertility friend
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Implantation-dip.html

check this out!

I foun d a girl with the same chart almost! Hers ended as a BFP, it's almost the same as mine!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/...le=2011-09-27&pattern=3&Action=Update+Overlay

AF got me today full blown and painful more then it's ever been in my life!:cry:

Mine also dropped from 98.2 to 97.7 on my 7dpo and nosedived to 97.0 today being 8dpo. I will wait and see if it will shoot up tomorrow. Hang in there Babee_Bugs. God might be working things out for good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->