implantation dip?

OhTheJoy

Reaction score
Can someone please look at my FF chart please?

I am 7DPO and wondering if this is an implantation dip (possibly) its well below the cover line (i know i was a little cold last night but not effected my chart before earlier in the month) or could it just be another estrogen serge?

Thanks!

I have been trying to figure out all the charting stuff too. I have read TCOYF and I would say that your chart does look different this month. I am so sorry that I can't help more.

HI, I just want to wish all the luck to you in the world.

Symptom spotting you chart is a scary thing!! The short answer is yes it could be but it doesnt mean it is.
I have been charting for awhile and although yes I have seen that dip on charts where people are pregnant I have also experienced this dip and not been pregnant. It was crushing thinking I was Pg due to the dipp that I had never gotten before only to get AF that cycle right on time.

Hope it is an implantation dip for you!

Totally agree with Myshelsong. I have had implantation dips and I have had triphasic charts but I have never had a BFP.

Cheers! for the advice :)

My chart is definitely different this month and i have had different "symptoms" this month but i dont think i am lucky enough to get my BFP lol

Cheers! for the advice :)

My chart is definitely different this month and i have had different "symptoms" this month but i dont think i am lucky enough to get my BFP lol

Tell me about it. Every month I say "Oh this symptom definitely means I am PG". Some months I have lots of symptoms and some months I have none. I think that every month both my symptoms and charts are totally different. TTC is such a horrible time. :growlmad:

Yeah its so frustrating TTC when so many people do it without thinking :(

Ive been told im not going to get pregnant because of all the stuff i am doing to get pregnant. But we NTNP for years and it didnt work (we wasnt BD'ing at the right time) Grrr i get annoyed sometimes haha

People are idiots, dont listen to what people say about how you should get prenant because in reality some times it is harder for some couples. If there are issues no matter how relaxed you are it is not going to happen without taking those extra steps and home remedies and Drs visits.
So yea, angry day. annoyed at the world. people bug me lol! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->