implantation dip?

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Do either of these dips look like implantation dips? Or am I out? I don't know why FF has them marked questionable when I've taken them the same time every day... I've also read you can have implantation dip at 6-12 DPO or 7-10 DPO. Thanks in advance for answers.

Also last night/yesterday I had pretty intense symptoms. 1) heartburn was horrible and I only get it when I eat something spicy and I didn't. 2) I went to RR 5/6 times and each time had to do #2 but in small amts and I usually do #2 3/4 times a week in larger amts. 3) bad "twinges" on my right ovary to the point I almost wanted to get Tylenol and I've never had bad "twinges" 4) felling of being super bloated... I don't get very bloated usually... Anyways.......as you can see I got a dip at 6dpo and 8dpo(higher rise) and was wondering if the dips+symptoms meant something or just coincidental?? Any advice is appreciated

I almost think you may have ovulated earlier, like on CD14 or 15, but that really high temp on CD7 is throwing FF off.

Dips could mean implantation, or they could mean nothing. When I was pregnant, I never did have implantation dips. But if your temps stay up, then you could have a triphasic chart, which would be a good thing!
I hope it turns out for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->