implantation dip

Oh hehe sorry forgot about myself:blush:
I am VERRRY happy I had a huge temp recovery, and not just a teeny notch up. Anything just above cover again and FF removed my CH's!!
Sometimes I hate FF...I think it likes to mess with ppl :haha:
I still have SUPER thick almost chunky cm, but lotion texture, not at all stretchy or sticky, and it is SUPER white...like the old elmers glue lol just not sticky
Hope its a good sign for me, but I know some of this is due to the progest I am using. With DS I wish I had made more notes on FF! I know I had creamy cm most the first 8wks, but didn't describe it sigh

Wow! You did recover from that dip! That's exciting!

saiufguisagua JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ I want you to test! OMFG AGDUASGBDASKJBDKA

I have taken temps at both times as well, but it drives me crazy because I never can decide which one is more accurate! And dont a lot of people say to not use temp adjusters? So far all 3 charts look different. I wish I could just sleep for 5 hrs! Ever since DD was born I havent slept through the night.
On another note, have you guys noticed that theres almost always evap lines on blue dye tests? Why do they even make them?

I haven't noticed it, but I don't use blue dyes often. Usually it's I made a mistake and grabbed the cb + instead of cb weeks haha. I stick to frers or walmart 88c tests

There's definitely a line there now but WAY out of the time limit....my first cycle the same thing happened except that line was wayyy lighter. But Im 99% positive its evaps. I will make sure not to buy them anymore! Definitely using a frer tomorrow though. Havent used any since we have started ttc and next month we are ntnp so I figured I would give in lol

Nurse - everyone has their opinions on charting- some ppl don't even use basal thermometers:shrug: They still confirm O.
I have used the temp adjuster every month. I wake alot at night, but diff times, so even when I temp each time, and write it, the avg is not far from what the temp adjuster says.
I prefer it to discarding off temps, as I would be missing ALOT lol
Also FF set my cover so high this time that had it not been for the recovery ( I temped 3 hrs early, then slept and hour and some past normal time- had I not adjusted, FF would remove CHs and I KNOW I o'd.
Just go with what you are comfortable with. As long as you confirm O, that's all you need:thumbup:

Yesss Dobby lol testing in a couple days. I am not feeling eager yet...but catch me 8dpo lol I will be antsy:haha:

Woot don't forget to come back and post it so I can obsess with you :)

You should post anyway so we can squint. That is a good sign that at 12dpo your temp is still higg. FX!

Here is my frer. Pic is taken out of this time limit but it looked just the same in the time limit. My temp has never stayed high this long. I also have overall higher temps this LP. hoping I'm one of those ladies who takes longer for HCG to be detected!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 13
Looks BFN to me! Sorry the pic is up/down. Its not like that on my phone!

Here's my FRER from this morning. :bfn:

I think I'm out even though my temp is still up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-27-09-43-29-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-27-09-43-29-1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 8
Aww ladies hang in there!!! You are not out until the witch shows

:jo: Hard for me to tell
<--- Has permanent line eye. Angle kind of throws off my line detector ma jiggy lol
I turned my laptop and can't see color but can see where the line should be:shrug:
FX darker lines tomoro!
:dust:

Hey guys I was at target today and they have a deal if you buy any two First Response items you get a $5 target card. It also has rebate offers on the boxes. I got a frer box and a box of gold digitals. Fx I get to use them! Even more fx they show up bfp!

Thanks for the heads up on the deal! I'll check it out tomorrow and hopefully they still have it.

:thumbup:
Thx Nurse
I lovvvves me some good deals!

Just as I thought, temp dropped today right on time. Af should be here tomorrow. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->