Implantation? Early AF? What's going on?

Paradoxical

Reaction score
Hello all. I am TTC our second kiddo. I am 30, and my boyfriend is 26. When I charted for my daughter over 5 years ago, my cycles were 28 days, with ovulation occurring on day 14, and a luetal phase of 14 days. My cycles have always been like clockwork. I always start on a Tuesday Night/Early Wednesday morning. After my daughter, I got back on birth control and have been on it for the last 4 years. I just came off Ortho Tri Cyclen last month about half way through my cycle. I got a withdrawal bleed and then started a new cycle.

My Chart is showing that this cycle is annovulatory however, I had O-pains like I have had in the past along with EWCM. This past cycle, I have had a myriad of weird things happen to me. On 4-7 DPO, I had very light pink spotting. At 8 DPO I had a temp dip and and no spotting. Then on 9 DPO, my temps dipped and I had spotting.

Now I have bright red bleeding, somewhat heavy, but not like my normal periods. My normal periods are very heavy to the point that they turn the water in the toilet red. AF isn't due until Tuesday/Wednesday. Could this be implantation? AF? I feel a little different than I normally do with AF, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I tested and got a BFN.

I'm not sure how to share my chart on fertility friend, but I'd like for you lovely ladies to take a gander and give me your opinion. I'm trying to figure out if this is a new cycle. I have already written it off as one, but as far as I know, I have no fertility problems.

TIA.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5373d9

I figured out how to share my chart. Thanks again.

It could posibly be implantation, but it could also just be your body getting back into the swing of things from being on birth control. Often the first cycle tends to be a write off just due to the hormones normalising again and makes everything seem related to being prego. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->