Implantation or af? Am i out?

Lucy_Jane

Reaction score
So im currently 11dpo and have had small amounts of dark brown almost black spotting today and a tiny amount of pink when i wiped last night. Ive had quite alot of cramping and sharp pains in my pelvic area, mainly on the right side, for the last 4 or 5 days along with a few other things like itchy nipples and have had the worst headache all day today. I know when i ovulated as i used opks this month and got a very strong positive 13 days ago. Is this af coming early or could it be implantation bleeding?

Hi Lucy_Jane. I wish I had an answer for u. I usually have brown/black spotting a day or two before my period. Last month I really thought I had hit the mark cause of all the cramping and possible signs but nope AF showed. Please keep me posted. I would love to hear the outcome.

Hi Lucy_Jane. I wish I had an answer for u. I usually have brown/black spotting a day or two before my period. Last month I really thought I had hit the mark cause of all the cramping and possible signs but nope AF showed. Please keep me posted. I would love to hear the outcome.

Its been abit heavier and redder today with really bad cramps all day so id say its af come early. Onto next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->