implantation/ or AF ?

katrina0007

Reaction score
Hi guys i am need some help with this question. If you could please.

I ovulated probably around may 2nd- 3rd.

May13th,on waking up, saw red blood (1 tsp) on my panties and wore a pad thinking AF is here. (this would be CD26, which is unusual for me, AF arrives CD 40-45 ) But for the last 2 days i.e MAY 14 and 15th i did not spot/ and no bleeding.
I however bled today AGAIN:dohh:!:wacko: It was brown around 1-2 tsp with cervical mucus. Is this something i should be worried about? :nope:

any advice or help would be appreciated. I am not calling Dr since I am changing providers.

Just wait and test in a few days . it sounds like AF just cause ive never know implantation bleeding to last two days NOT saying it couldnt happen . FX :dust:

IB can last up to 5 days being scant and not needing a pad. If it was AF a short mense can be from not ovulating this cycle. Are you tracking your cm and O's?

Just wait and test in a few days . it sounds like AF just cause ive never know implantation bleeding to last two days NOT saying it couldnt happen . FX :dust:

My bleeding did not last 2 days
- I had 1 tsp bleeding on May 13th
- 2 tsp on May16th ( no bleeding or spotting on 14th or 15th)
I have no bleeding again today:wacko:

IB can last up to 5 days being scant and not needing a pad. If it was AF a short mense can be from not ovulating this cycle. Are you tracking your cm and O's?

Yes i am..
CM= Ovulation type mucus.the clear one - seen around may 3rd. Before the bleeding iit was creamy thick, i had mucus the day i bled too.
Ovulation temp= drop around May3rd. Tem rise after that. Continues to rise:wacko:
Today is CD 28 , AF is always around 40-45 days, Min 35 days.

Did you experience any cramps/pain with the bleeding?
Implantation bleeding would occur during the time frame you have stated.
So, yes, I would say there is a chance it could be implantation bleeding.
I would wait and see if you bleed again, if you don't have a normal period, I would take a pregnancy test.

If you really ovulated on May 3rd, I would say AF is due today! I would take a test tonight or in the morning with FMU.

Good luck!

Could be ovulatory bleeding? I had both ovulatory and implantation bleeding with my last Bubby.
And every baby i've had has come after a very late ovulation... like ovulating around the time Im expecting af.

Sounds too early for AF and implantation bleeding can be stop start, lots of women spot a lot during early pregnancy. If I were you I'd test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->