Implantation or AF?!?!?

Mellyk9

Reaction score
Today I went to wipe and sorry if tmi I out tissue up and pink spotting was there a few hours later still there and now all of a sudden it has stopped completely?
It was a very faint pinky colour not a lot to even cover the tissue?? Could this be implantation or AF ... I'm 5 days late not sure when I ovulated ?!

looks like a good sign. Have you tested yet?? Do you normally spot like this before AF?

No normally come on really heavy and tested earlier bfn but I was spotting still

May be its a late implanter, so give a few days . and are you using a cheapie ?? i'd recommend to try FRER. Alot of ladies recently got bfns on cheap hpts but positive on frer

Got negative Frer yesterday before the spotting :/ so I assume 2-4 days will be my answer x

I've had brown/red spotting since last Sunday (a week before AF was due). Still having it now, but only when I wipe (sorry for the TMI). I'm getting frustrated with these BFN's. I feel "pregnant" but now I'm convinced my body is just playing tricks on me :cry:

i had some brown discharge not heavy. lasted for 3 days. it stopped yesterday morning. my period isn't due for a week. i'm really scared to test as i don't want to see a BFN. i have no other symptoms apart from maybe more sensitive nipples(sorry tmi).

Anyone had this??

I was spotting for over a week during my usual ovulation time, really light pink!
Then it stopped the day af normally shows up haven't had it for days then showed up again yesterday, now nothing again! So frustrating!:/

I had the exact same this month but have never had it before. I am now 2 days late for AF to arrive but still getting BFN so if I get answer to what mine was soon. I will let you know xx

I had the exact same this month but have never had it before. I am now 2 days late for AF to arrive but still getting BFN so if I get answer to what mine was soon. I will let you know xx

Did AF arrive?? or was you pregnant?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->