Implantation or not

N

NoLuckYet

Hello, we have been trying for 9 months now since we were married - I am 35 and my husband is 40. I had slight spotting yesterday two days before my period was due, but nothing since. Waiting to see if AF is going to appear or not...been getting sharp shooting cramps NOT like my normal cramps and my lower back has been killing me. Been lightheaded and chronically getting up at 3am for the past week regardless of when I go to bed. if AF not by Thursday then I will take a home test. Wish me luck! :thumbup:

That does sound promising. The wacky hormones can mess with your sleep. I can always tell when af is two days off because my chest shrinks back to pre pms size less full. Good luck! Don't forget to post.

Good luck, keep us updated!

:dust:

Stupid AF! Another month of disappointment...this sucks. Husband is reluctant to get tested - he is embarrassed about it. He may have low T (very little drive, tired all the time) and he is a testicular cancer survivor of 15 years. He has one functioning testicle left. I hope I can convince him to get looked at and we find a solution.

Stupid AF! Another month of disappointment...this sucks. Husband is reluctant to get tested - he is embarrassed about it. He may have low T (very little drive, tired all the time) and he is a testicular cancer survivor of 15 years. He has one functioning testicle left. I hope I can convince him to get looked at and we find a solution.
Usually you can do the test at home and then bring in the test, if that helps him. Obviously not as good as having a professional sperm analysis but there is also a kit you can get to test at home:
https://www.fertilityformen.com/products_micra.php

I haven't tried it (we had a SA at the doctor, all good) but it seems neat to be able to look at the swimmers yourself.

I'd say with your DH's history of cancer it would be really important to get tested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->