Implantation or ...the WITCH!!!!

Hey_Beautiful

TTC #2
Reaction score
I used CBE Digi OPKs and BD on the smiley face days (7 days straight until the smiley face went away)... I had spotting at 9dpo (2 spots), 10dpo (one spot), 11dpo (more consistent). I will be 14dpo on Monday - May 14, 2012, and was hoping to test then. I caved and tested with a FRER: BFN !!!! I know I have symptoms that could go either way (af or bfp) but I think it was all in my mind...

This is a silly question, but since no one knows that I'm TTC (except my DH, and he's currently out of town) I'm looking for someone to console me...anywhooooo: could IB happen for 3 days? or is it the start of the "red"-eyed monster...
also: the hCG levels should show BFP (approx) 3 days after Implantation. Do I count (approx) 3 days from the first day of IB or (approx) 3 days from the last IB

hi!
i tested positive only on 12DPO every other day below the 12dpo was negative...they say it can take 6 to 12 days to implant....i had IB on 12dpo

quick question, you said you had a smiley face for 7 days? wow, i thought it only lasted 12 to 36 hours

hi!
i tested positive only on 12DPO every other day below the 12dpo was negative...they say it can take 6 to 12 days to implant....i had IB on 12dpo

quick question, you said you had a smiley face for 7 days? wow, i thought it only lasted 12 to 36 hours

Thanks: let me rephrase that: I had a smiley face for 3 days (thurs-sat), but we BD during the entire week for seven days straight...

wow you really covered your bases then! we only bd'd 3 days straight but we also bd'd every other night

wow you really covered your bases then! we only bd'd 3 days straight but we also bd'd every other night

I don't know if it helped...I have had (pink to beige) spotting since 9dpo ~ BFN on 11dpo ~ and last night it was DARK brown (gunk) - sorry TMI. This morning it is brown but just smearing on the TP (all of this accompanied with AF-like cramps). Tomorrow is the day for AF so we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->