Implantation or weird AF?

Andi0623

Reaction score
Hi friends,

So, naturally, I've been obsessively Googling what's happening to me, but haven't found anything that seems quite the same.

Background: My husband and I are in our third cycle TTC, starting my first month off of birth control. I haven't taken BBT or charted anything.

So starting ~5 DPO, I bled. Red blood for two days with no clots. It wasn't super heavy, but definitely needed protection. It's hard to say if it was lighter than my normal period, as it's never heavy and I honestly don't pay a ton of attention to how much I bleed out! As my cycle seems to be about 31 days, this bleeding was a week and a half early. Also, I did not experience cramps, but I rarely ever do (I am certainly lucky here).

Now I'm in my third day past that. I've had yellow-brown spotting (discharge?), but have not needed protection. Again, no clots. While it has thicker, old-blood type stuff in addition to the watery stuff before, now it just seems to be brownish CM.

As far as symptoms, I was having "twinges" in my pelvis and very light cramps prior to the initial bleed, and have had a lower backache for a solid week - before and during the bleed time. One day (pre-bleed), I felt out of breath, and had also had days where I feel somewhat sick and lightheaded. Nothing extreme.

I did test this morning (~9 dpo) with a Clearblue digital and got a negative.

Does anybody have any thoughts? I admit to having been hopeful for a weird implantation, but don't seem to have the usual symptoms.

Thanks for your time! This post is certainly much longer than I anticipated!

It sounds like there is a possibility it could be implantation.
I'm going to be annoying and unhelpful by saying only
Way to find out is to test

Sounds like it could be IB. Everyone is different (as the internet annoyingly also says). When I got pregnant with my DD 7 yrs ago I wasn't TTC and was actually shocked to find out I was pregnant because I thought I'd gotten my period. It must have been IB (I was super clueless back then about anything related to conception), but apparently it needed at least some kind of protection...

9dpo is REALLY early. I know we all read stories of ladies getting BFP's super early but it's also really normal to get a false negative that early...

I know, I'm just saying the unhelpful stuff the internet already says. GL though.

Wish there was a way a person could know for sure immediately but since each women is different, you can never 100%tell. It is possible that it was IB. For your sake I hope it was! I would wait a couple of days and re-test. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->