Implantation pain 6/7dpo but BFN 11dpo

Nattylou

Reaction score
I feel so disappointed as this morning I had a BFN on FRER at 11dpo. Yet on 6dpo at 5pm I had a sharp pain in the centre of my uterus that lasted about 30mins. Then on 7dpo at 5am I had it again in the same place that lasted for a similar time. If this was implantation I would have a BFP by now right? I just feel at a loss, how can I have this distinct pain but then nothing. My AF is due on Sunday (4days).

Appreciate any words or advice.
Thanks

Hi love that happened with me when I was ttc last time. We was on cycle 10 ttc and we had already had 4 chemicals in the space it 7 months which I did feel implant but that December 2020 at 7dpo I kept getting these sharp pains in the right ovary area.
I also had a few other symptoms like sore boobs and was feeling a bit icky. I tested at 10dpo abs I did get the very faintest of pink lines but it was on the new pregmate tests and someone said they did give false vvv faint lines sometimes.
I tested the next day 11dpo and the line was still there but was more shadowy. I just put it down to dodgy tests but AF was late and when it came it was very very heavy and so painful and masked the 4 previous chemicals so I think I was but it was a 5th chemical pregnancy. With the other 4 chemicals I got clearer lines so I really thought that faint pink line was just down to a bad batch of tests.
I won’t ever know for sure but I did fall again the following month with my youngest.
I had really Sharp stitch like pains in the right ovary area then the left and it would come and go like really fast. Like pain then stop then pain then stop. It was actually quiet sore so I new something was happening. That was on the evening of 6dpo and at 10dpo I got a vvv faint BFP and then felt those pains again that evening of 10dpo so at 11dpo my tests we’re darker.
Have you tested again?

With my dd I got 6 bnf before I finally got a bfp 3 days after af should have ended.
Hcg levels differ in each woman so while some can get a bfp before af is due others have to wait.
So while this may not be your month, I wouldn't discount it until af shows.

Just a thought but it could also be cysts. I sometimes have them and they can cause light to more severe pain. Have you ever had a scan that showed any? And it could have been implantation as well and it just hasn’t been enough time for hcg to build up yet. Good luck to you!

I just want to wish you health and good luck, everything will be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->