Implantation spotting CD 17? (Pictures)

Tatumteems

Reaction score
Hello beautiful ladies! No idea what I am doing here this is my first post. But this month has really boggled my mind a bit and wanted to see if I could find some input.

This is our 12th month trying so there’s that mile stone haha!
I started my period on the 12 and 16 days after I was very ill and had a spot of pink when I went to the loo. It happened twice very faint.
The night before that I woke up almost every hour feeling nauseous. When I got up for the morning I threw up. The rest of that day I had green diarrhea and green puke once. Then the spotting. And had an upset tummy the rest of the day.

Opks have always made me more confused so I didn’t use them this month. I have a feeling I ovulate very early some months. this month being one of them.
I am a week away from my period. And just wondering what the heck that blood was.

is that too early for implantation? Ovia says sometimes my fertile window starts on CD 10 if that were the case this cycle I think it could be implantation... what do you guys think?

other symptoms:

CD 22 migraine at night
Since then have had bad on and off headaches on one side like it might turn to a migraine.
Pain in my sternum area keeps coming on randomly as well as sharp pains in my feet and shins sometimes

I was making tacos the other night and the whole house smelt like it but somehow I followed the fruity smell that let me to an open bag of gummies.

Noticed I’m loosing more hair in the shower

Remembering having tons of hiccups for a few days
Also my cm has dried up a bit it was super watery but now it’s like actual lotion there’s just not much of it I have to check my cervix to see it lol tmi

E5790436-3B7A-462F-80CB-52294C8671DB.jpeg D0999891-CB6A-4E08-AE9D-5D82E3782C68.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->