Implantation Spotting??

Sam1983

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

Currently in the 2ww... hubby and i have been trying for 4 months, with 1 loss around 2 months ago.

Currently on CD20.
I had pink stained CM on day 13 as well as stretchy CM since CD9. CM changed to 'school glue like' on CD14 following day... so I'm thinking i ovulated around CD12-13.

Late in the evening on CD 16, i noticed a tiny speck of red in my CM, then the following day, pick stained CM in the AM & brown CM that evening. Then nothing on CD18, then on CD 19 (yesterday), i had pick stained CM again.
Not sure whats going on here, does it sound like implantation?
ps. i have had mild cramping also :)

TIA :) xx

Thank you! fingers crossed :)
The only thing that had me second guessing was the fact that there was a day break in between spotting .... Not sure what that means... time will tell! :)

Intermitten spotting happens with implantation. It can take a bit for the blood to come down from the uterus. Fx that it was IB.

Having the same problem atm hun 2 days ago I had pinkish when I wiped and had nothing from that then yesterday i had no pinkish at all just normal and now today everytime I went for a pee it was a little pinkish when I wiped and 1 hr later it's gone again. Lol driving me crazy how did u get on I was also wondering becuase there was a day break between spotting xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->