Implantation spotting?

amberdawn723

WTT in May 2012 for #3
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else has had implantation spotting and can describe what it was like.

I thought for sure that AF was coming for me today as I had light brown with red cm yesterday but only when I checked internally. None when I wiped (as usual). This morning my temp dropped a bit but still above coverline. CM was still spotting this morning but by about noon it had gone back to opaque/white/yellow. I also had light cramping yesterday and this morning.

I've checked FF's chart gallery and seems like a lot of pregnant gals that had implantation bleeding had it between 8 and 12dpo. I'm not going to test until Saturday and I don't want to get my hopes up if AF is still coming.....but really want to know what others have experienced.

Thanks!

I had IB with one of my pregnancies. It wasn't planned and ended in MC, but I remember it clearly, hind sight being 20/20. It was probably 4 days before AF was due and I went to sit on the loo and there was a proper blood stain right there in my undies. It looked just like AF blood and was enough to stain a good portion of my undies and I remember thinking "huh, weird, AF came early", (which it never did back then). There was no more after that, just that brown/red stain. Hope that helps a bit. Hope you get a BFP this cycle:winkwink:

I've just come on to post a similar question. Trying to conceive #4, after two losses this year, never in all my pregnancies have I had any IB type bleeding.

Anyway I'm supposed to be 10/11 dpo today, when I checked cp I got a little pinky brown , on wiping nothing (tmi I know), so looks like we're in the same boat.

I really hope its a sign of a BFP, heard today that a colleague is due in November the same date I was due :( Whilst I'm really happy for her, I am sad. I also had a weird, woozy, dizzy spell this afternoon, may not be connected but I'm not prone to dizzy spells as a rule.

When are you going to test??? I have POAS a few times and BFN, I'll test again Friday.

I'm testing on Saturday.....will be 16dpo then. FX'd for both of us!

hi guys i had a slight pinkish cm for the last 3 days, only once per day not a lot but still some usually in the morning, wondering if this is spotting im 10dpo today

good luck! :hug:

Well AF showed up full force today.....so not implantation spotting for me afterall...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->